Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Tenny the white one came from bodyc.com as far as the quality goes I mean I would say forever 21 quality not the best but you cant beat the price.

is it bad that i might just get bathing suits from walmart???? LOL ... i just can't justify ordering online and spending over $30 for a piece and then shipping on top of it!!!... and they're rediculously expensive in other stores around here..... i need at least 2 with bandeau tops

Thanks Brandy, sometimes I just feel like I should dress more "grown up." But that also doesn't suit my personality.

Laura, I feel the same way. I'll let you know if I find any affordable Cdn options.

No, I wouldnt say so, bathing suits are so expensive, if you can find them cheap somewhere I say go for it, sometimes VS does have some good deals on their suits but not sure how the shipping is to Canada

i was VERY tempted a few weeks ago when i saw walmart was just starting to get the bathing suits in again... for $7 a piece!! i'm thinking i'll for sure get at least one to stick "bride" rhinestones on the butt of haha

tenny - i'm going to get 2 strapless ones probably - we're there 3 days before the wedding and then i do already have 3 at home.  just not sure if they fit properly.... since i started running last year, my thighs/butt toned down quite a bit and i might have saggy butt in the suits i have haha

wow my last post totally didn't make sense haha

essentially i'm going to get 2 with bandeau tops to wear the 3 days before the wedding, then after the wedding i won't care about strap marks, so i'll probably bring at least 2 of the halter ones i already have (and maybe just switch bottoms around?)

I think the minimum is 3 swimsuits so that you always have at least one dry one! Of those three, one should be for activities, and one for minimal tan lines.

Laura, I think I will end up checking Walmart for the same thing. I also saw that Zellers had some that looked cute. Plus there's always Winners. I'm still hoping to make it to Buffalo for one last shopping trip before we leave.