Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

with the garter do I need to worry about it showing, because my dress is a slim fitting merimaide style?

My mom had me when she was 19 too!!!

Yeah I saw that Tenny, her's was just a map, I think I would rather have some sort of book, and then people can add their own personal message, and they can fill out the page with where they traveled from and all that good stuff!!!

For our guest book, I just had a photo book made with our engagement pictures and on the front it says "Thoughts and Wishes, for the new Mr. & Mrs." I wanted something small since we already have so much to bring. It's only 8 x 8.

3 months exactly for me today ladies :)! Since I'm on of the last brides that means most of you are close to 2 months! That's crazy!!! It's coming sooo fast!

Oh, and FI and I got our first wedding present yesterday. His Gramma bought us a waffle maker. So we totally had 10pm waffles last night to test it out. :)! Hehe. Also went to the dentist yesterday and she mentioned 'your husband' and I didn't correct her. It felt kind of nice :)

Wow only 24 hrs and soo much to catch up on:

For all you ladies who have just started working out, I am a Personal Trainer so if you have any questions... go ahead, and keep it going it'll all be worth it!!

Thanks for the Iron on ideas, I defiantely think I am going to go that way.

Okay so I have finished shopping for my OOT bags (finally), just waiting on my koozies.  We are going to look for FI's suit and GM's shirt and pants.  My colours are teal and fuscia...well the only thing that's is fuscia is the flowers. The rest is Teal and Khaki color.

Okay so my super exciting news ....shoes.....  I am wearing an off-white gorgeous dress for ceremony and white, sexy wedding dress for reception.  I don't have the shoes for my ceremony yet but I just got my reception shoes yesterday....they fit perfect and are so amazing...these are soo me!!!  And they were cheap but well made:

Fuchsia Pink High Heel Peep Toe Platform Pump 7.5 us

Brandy I took a look at your suit and I would totally get it except it's quite a bit too big.(too bad)

If anyone has seen a Very very very light teal shirt anywhere could you let me know!! Thanks in advance.