Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Originally Posted by cristina2011 View Post

My parents are officially dressed and ready!!!  Too bad not much else is done...  Going to work on a wedding website and invites this weekend.  

How are you guys coordinating your group rates with guests?  I know my TA can only secure rates for a week and a half or so.  I don't know how it's going to work after that, if she'll have to get a new quote, and then will I have to coordinate another group of 10 to get the rate?  Also, does anyone have any recommendation on Travel Agents?  The one I'm using seems quite good, but just thought I'd check with you all.  (Canadian companies only)

How did you guys ask your bridal party to be a part of your wedding?  I was hoping to come up with something creative but I'm dry for ideas.

Well, I have requests my group rates as well but just more for curosity. I have no intention of booking anything until late fall or early 2011. (wedding is july 8/11)  I will be booking my own wedding, since I am a part time TA.  So I can answer your question about booking groups with Canadian tour companies.     If you can't book your group within the time frame, your TA just has to contact the companies for a re-quote. If you do book your 10 people that secures your rate and you have usually until last payment date to add more to your group as long as there is room in the hotel and flight.  Those booking late in your group may have to pay higher taxes if they go up.

Teira you look fantastic in that dress!!

Originally Posted by Teira1031 View Post

Hey!

April 7, 2011 at Dreams Los Cabos! i am getting so excited but feel like im so behind schedule! i have so much to do and not enough hours in the day to get it all done! 

Heres my progress so far:

Wedding booked and deposit paid
working with TA (Tammy Host) on getting a room block
waiting to get Boarding Pass STD proof back from Jennifer Alison Designs
Working on DIY passport invites

Wedding colors are Fuchsia & Orange
Started boot camp yesterday, time to get fit and bikini ready :)

Bought my dress a couple weeks ago! So excited

IMG_8593.JPG

Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post

LUA   we are all waiting to see your dress you bought! lol

ahh lol!!

okee! here is me in my Maggie "Brittanya"!!! :) it's a sample that I scored right off the rack for only $500!! (regular price was $1536!!)

IMG_3239-1.jpg

And the back which i LOVE!

IMG_3236.jpg

Teira and Lua,

Very nice dresses!

Quick question for everyone else, what are you doing to prevent tan lines before the wedding. I think it's going to be hard since we all have to be there a few days before the ceremony.