Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Mocha - i would maybe have a cocktail or two before you start maybe it'll help to relax you a bit. Will you post some of your pics when you get them? Im so jealous, i sooo want to do one! I may have to figure out how to put it back in the budget!

Teria - Yah, that's my job. It's a pretty sweet job actually. I get to be creative and make pretty things and get paid for it :)! I work for an Advertising company in the city, and I also freelance on the side just for fun. Thanks (about my website) too! I do a lot more print, logo & branding design, but I can put together a website if need be. No problem about the tree colours If you ever need help with anything related let me know. It will take me 2 seconds to do in photoshop :)

Thanks everyone else :)! I'm so happy with how they turned out and I wanted to show off a bit :)!!

Mocha - Your rings are gorgeous!! So shiny :)!!

Greysgirl - I'm doing a BD shoot beginning of Feb. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Oh, and it's 100 days until I get married :)! Tomorrow is double digits! *woop woop*

Tris everything looks AMAZING. Great job!

Mocha-Love the ring set and don't stress you will have a blast. Everyone that I have talked to that has done a BD shoot say it was awesome in the end. I don't think FI will care about who took the pictures once he sees them and has them all to himself to look at whenever he wants!

lsmith-love the labels! I am crossing my fingers for you that they stay on this time! Thanks for the suggestion for the suits. I am going to check that out tonight with FI and see what he thinks.

Brandy-I will post pics tonight. They are just standard low heel silver thong sandals with rhinestones but I saw a vendor in the mail that sells starfish brooches and tried one on with it and it looked great, just need to justify spending 40$ for the two brooches on top of the 28 I paid for the shoes.

Originally Posted by lsmith211 View Post

Love your ring set Mocha!

Thank you. The e-ring is Tacori. We considered getting the wedding band made elsewhere but it is the same price to have it made by Tacori. So now I will have my, always dreamed of Tacori set.

Originally Posted by Teira1031 View Post

Mocha - i would maybe have a cocktail or two before you start maybe it'll help to relax you a bit. Will you post some of your pics when you get them? Im so jealous, i sooo want to do one! I may have to figure out how to put it back in the budget!

I have to rush home to do it, so maybe I will just be high on adrenaline. I'll try and post some pics when I get them back. I wasn't sure but figured it would be a cool surprise and totally unexpected. I'm sure I'll appreciate them even more in 15 years!

Originally Posted by tris View Post

Teria - Yah, that's my job. It's a pretty sweet job actually. I get to be creative and make pretty things and get paid for it :)! I work for an Advertising company in the city, and I also freelance on the side just for fun. Thanks (about my website) too! I do a lot more print, logo & branding design, but I can put together a website if need be. No problem about the tree colours If you ever need help with anything related let me know. It will take me 2 seconds to do in photoshop :)

Thanks everyone else :)! I'm so happy with how they turned out and I wanted to show off a bit :)!!

Mocha - Your rings are gorgeous!! So shiny :)!!

Greysgirl - I'm doing a BD shoot beginning of Feb. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Oh, and it's 100 days until I get married :)! Tomorrow is double digits! *woop woop*

Yay for being down to double digits! It's such an amazing feeling. And thanks for the compliments. I love watching it glisten in the sunshine,

Oh I know Lisa, thats why I just went a head bought them off of etsy bc it would have cost more to make those myself, those brooches are ridiculous!

I got 75 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats where I was going to order my fans from!

I wasnt sure If I like the palm fans, or these new ones they came out with that have a coral design on them.

coral-design-silk-hand-fans-details.jpg