Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Laura - What did you use for your pre-travel brochure's on VistaPrint?  Do they actually have a brochure that is free?  My email from the other night didn't list it....

My weekend to do list:

1. Start and finish pre-travel brochure.

2. Order luggage tags, and create.

3. Get FI to make a final decision on GM attire.

4. Get the WC to respond to me, so we can make final decisions on welcome dinner & reception dinner!

Probably more, but that's all I've got off the top of my list.  I'm glad I have a 3-day weekend!  Yay for MLK day on Monday!!

Just got a code from zazzle for 50% business cards for luggage tags for a pack of 100, custom or existing design.

50% OFF Business Cards
As Low As $8.48/Pack of 100!

Use code: FFHSBIZCARDS

We registered at two department stores in Canada. We have some kitchen stuff, towels, nicer china and cutlery. After all, if you don't register for it, you'll probably always find an excuse not to buy nice dinnerware.

erin - PM me with your email address and i'll forward you the email i got with the FREE brochures :)  i just used one of their templates because it cost $ to include a custom img.

you guys have a long weekend??? i'm so jealous!! lol no long weekend for this one until the end of Feb when we have "family day"