Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

lisadias...do you by any chance have the information for your brochures in a program I could 'copy'.  I LOVE your idea but am unfortunately not that creative.  I will tweak it to make my own of course but would really appreciate the help.  You did an amazing job on everything!!!!  I wish I had that kind of creativity...I have gotten pretty much all my ideas from this website! lol oh well I guess I am a right-brainer!!  Thanks in advance..my email is monicagrant@telus.net if you want to email me whatever you can that would be fantastic!! Thanks again

Laura - Thank you for the info on the free brochures!  I had a Vista Print email from yesterday that I forgot I wanted to check..things have been so crazy the last two days I'm forgetting just about everything!  I will check it now!

Brandy I love both! So I am no help, And OMG woman you keep finding stuff I love. Can I get that link for the starfish bracelet? I have this thing with starfish lol Speaking of I am sad to say I got my 2inch starfish in the mail for my placecards and only about 6 of them will actually do the job I wanted them to do so i have to come up with another plan. uhhh

Teira that bracelet matches your earings perfectly, score for you!

Oh that sucks, they must be ordering it from China or something. Well it will be worth the wait i am sure and look stunning with the earings you have already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisadias View Post

Brandy I love both! So I am no help, And OMG woman you keep finding stuff I love. Can I get that link for the starfish bracelet? I have this thing with starfish lol Speaking of I am sad to say I got my 2inch starfish in the mail for my placecards and only about 6 of them will actually do the job I wanted them to do so i have to come up with another plan. uhhh

Teira that bracelet matches your earings perfectly, score for you!