Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

I also really like this dress on etsy, comes in a ton of colors and you can change up the style of it, its $99, not sure how long it takes to come in, not too long I imagine.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65615067/coral-bridesmaid-convertible-wrap-twist?ref=sr_list_2&ga_search_query=coral+dress&ga_search_type=category&category=weddings&ga_page=&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title&filter%5B0%5D=handmade&filter%5B1%5D=weddings

Coral BRIDESMAID Convertible Wrap Twist Dress...One Dress/Infinite Styles...82 Colors /Patterns to Choose From

Laura - I just shared your pictures of your bouquet with a girl I work with who has been in a few weddings in the last year and for two of them she was responsible for figuring out the flowers.  She really liked them and said you did a great job!  She's not a professional or anything - just a slight profectionist!  I'm going to look at the place you got yours and see if they have anything I could add to the orange gerbera's.

Mocha - That stinks about your friend...  My biggest worry is also that the friend will feel like a fill-in, but I don't want him to.  So, we'll see.  Who would have thought that close friends and family members would cause these problems?!

oh wow Erin! that's so cool!! :)

Brandy - awesome dress!! I should show it to my mom if she doesn't find anything in Florida! (she's going down next week and will be dress-shopping)