Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Yay Brandy!

Thanks everyone. My sister gave me a pair of silver Gucci flip flops that I am wearing in the picture, but they are incredibly uncomfortable and slippery. So I guess I will keep looking, but probably something flat for comfort.

My FI complains that we spend so much time watching wedding shows that now we have to trade time while he plays COD. Funny thing is we have about 5 five tvs in the house so we don't even have to share.

I know I can do it!  I was very strong yesterday and even stronger today!  I've started to use my account on caloriecount.com again, and with my work out and everything, my net calories was -1348!  Today I have done will!  I had strawberries for breakfast and I haven't had anything else.  I have completely cut out my snacking for this morning!  I hope this afternoon is just as good.  It's mind over matter, I'm going to start playing hardball with my mind!! cheesy.gif

Mocha - Your dress is super cute!! 

Brandy - I'm glad you will be getting your dress today!!!  How exciting!

Erin - Working out and getting active is the hardest part. I think it's probably best to spread out your eating throughout the day so you don't send your body into starvation mode if you're not getting enough nutrients. I know if I don't do that I get headaches and can't think straight.

FI wants to do a cleansing diet but I'm scared so I think I will do the diet but not the supplements. Really don't want the cleansing to kick in at this weekend's bridal show.

I'm not worried about the starvation part.  I have learned how my body works.  I am prone to headaches (migraines really), and get light headed (sometime faint) when I don't eat.  The thing for me though, is if I'm going to stop my snacking, I've got to basically do it cold turkey and then I can start slowly with healthy things for me.  So, I'm certainly going to keep track of things.  I just have to get in the initial mind set, and then I adapt really quickly! 

The cleansing kicking in at the bridal show would be REALLY bad!!  I can completely understand you there! 

Brandy, seeing as you've been our "resident shoe girl" for the last little while I'm begging for your help. I need these shoes. They fit all the criteria I'm looking for!! As I complained about earlier, they have to be shorter heels because FI is only 2 inches taller than me.

http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/suarey-turquoise-satin.html?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=affiliate&utm_source=aff_id&atrack=cj

Please help (anyone). Everywhere I look is sold out!

Hmm let me see what I can find.... Is there a budget? Im assuming the criteria is turquoise and.... what else, what size heel would you like to have?