Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Tris - Since you're in Winnipeg, I have two suggestions for turquoise ties. First - I think Le Chateau usually carries brighter colors, and secondly Walmart actually carries silk ties in vibrant colors.

Wow - you ladies have been busy over the holidays!!  I'm back into wedding planning mode now that the decorations are down too...  And I had a productive day - I ordered the groomsmen outfits, our travel mugs and chair sashes today!  Plus, my sister offered to do our playlist for us, so that's another big thing off the list!

I know a lot of you don't seem to be doing travelmugs, but for anyone interested, there is 25% off at discountmugs.com if ordered before Jan 5 - the discount code is NewYear.  I also ordered waterproof stickers from vista print a while ago and I'm going to DIY the label instead of having them printed - saved lots of $$, plus people can peel off the sticker afterwards of they don't want our logo on there....

Now I just have to work on losing my 20lbs too..... although realistically, I'm hoping I'll get to at least 15.....

Erin! You cant be so hard on yourself! Its just your first fitting, and it will help motivate you as well, we can do this, whats your goal, how many pounds?

Too bad you can't choose where to lose extra weight. I already had my dress altered but wouldn't mind dropping a few more pounds in certain places without needing any additional alterations. I keep telling FI that I'm not dieting for that reason.

Brandy- I did join BL season 11, so glad it's started, last season really helped me stay on track! 20 pounds down 20 more to go! I'm soooo dreading wearing a swimsuit in mexico