Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Are any of you ladies planning on getting fans? If so those with the orange and fushia would the fans below interest anyone? I was thinking of getting the blue green ones but they come as a dozen with 6 of each and I wouldn't need half of the order and thought if anyone was interested we could share the order.

http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=9/896&mode=Searching&erec=0&D=fans&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntk=all&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&Ipp=16&N=0&No=16&Dx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntt=fans&sd=Bright+Tropical+Fans 

Just a thought. If not I will probably order a bunch and then have them for sale after. Again the shipping to canada is ridiculous(24$) so poor grandma will have to bring these also lol

Lisa - How many are you thinking of ordering? I might be willing to split the order and maybe we can work out the shipping. I'm in Hamilton so we could even work out a spot halfway to meet.

You are sooo close. I'm in brampton. Sometimes i go to hamilton to visit my aunt and uncle for dinner on sunday nights so i could maybe even drop them off.

Well since FI bought these ugly electric fans that will make the wedding sound like i am at the world cup lol but only found 20 of them I figured we will use those for the guys and i need about 30 for the girls. I was going to order 5dozen to get the 30 blue which would leave 30 pink. If shipping to canada it was like 18$ or so for the fans and the rest is shipping. I think it was about 40$ total. So about 20$ each. Let me know if you are interested! thanks

Happy New Year Ladies! Hope you all had a fun & safe new years eve! I cannot believe how close all of our weddings are getting! Its definitely crunch time now, clearing out the christmas decorations today and am getting into full wedding mode! pinkie.gif

Happy New Year ladies!!!!

Havent cleared out the decorations just yet, but soon!!!!!  Looking forward to the rest of our planning! 3 months to go!woot.gif