Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Thanks Mocha. I did see those at Walmart and may end up getting them but i am still trying to find colors that match my wedding colors at a reasonable cost or even maybe with a logo or wording on it.

Looks like I'm going to have to get over to the Christmas Tree Shop close by here!  With the holidays it's so crazy at that store, so I'll probably wait to go after Christmas is over...  I didn't think to look there for bags, I will certainly look there!  Thanks for that tip!  (I can't remember who had the bags from there.... sorry, I sick, and I it's on a different page!)

The christmas tree store seriously has everything!! I would def wait till after christmas though bc like you said Erin its just crazy in there around the holidays! Im def going to get all my oot bag goodies from there!

I did briefly last night but shipping was like $21 to canada and the lanyards were $25 lol I may have them shipped to grandma in florida or keep looking for something local so I can put them together in advance of leaving. Don't want to leave too many things to do at the resort.