April 2011 Brides

Tennyt1

Originally Posted by QueenDiva View Post

Yes, I think I'm going to definitely go with flip flops w/a slight wedge. I'm doing the candy buffet for my DW- just ordered all my candy over the weekend.

I'm glad to hear that you'll be doing something than your sneakers!!!!  I mean, I understand the sneakers piece because I love my sneakers, but I think flip flops of some sort would be great!!  I have been wanting to do a candy buffet for the AHR, so I think that's how I will do it.  How much candy did you go with?  Where did you order it from?

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

The thing is she really isnt a piece of work, she just really doesnt have a clue I think! The girl has like no common sense or something, and yes FI did say he was going to say something to her, he was pissed and thought it was completely ridiculous!

I'm glad FI is going to say something!!

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

queen I know what you mean, I have a slight shoe addiction as well lol, there are a ton of cute flip flops on there, my fav site with a ton of options is advantagebridal.com

....back to FSIL, not only did she invite her friends, but also asked if we could change the date!! We had originally picked the date bc it was the ONLY weekend she had off in march according to her, and now shes saying she cant get off and asked my friend to change the date after she has already booked the limo and called everyone on my list!!! My friend was like uh NO, we picked that date for YOU, so sorry if you cant make it LOL!!!

Your FSIL sounds like a piece of work....  even if she's not!  Wow....  I couldn't imagine!  Your poor, poor friend!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mocha-We literally shopped till we dropped. Left the house at 7am ish and got home at 1:45am!!! Mind you there was a huge snow storm and we slightly got lost on the way home by going east instead of west or something but found our way out lol I went to Davids bridal and found a dress with the ruffle skirt i want that could easily be removed and put on my dress but i couldn't justify the $850 price tag for just the skirt so I am going to try and work with what i have i think!!! Great sales everywhere. I printed off your coupon for Coach but went I got there they were giving them out at the door too. Oh and there were a whole bunch of purses already 50% off and then the 30 on top, I went WILD!!!! Bought three!!! Well one for my sister that is still standing in the wedding. Boy the other one will be jealous hehehe Also found some turquoise sandals for the wedding or TTD. Not sure but I want a picture of them with my dress and the shoes showing. They aren't that fancy so I can use them with skirts and capris so they are functional also. Got bras, undies, neglige,swimsuit,boots, another paid of sandals, starfish stuff for the wedding, purse hooks, cardstock, travel size items for the trip, toiletteries, shift for FI and I am sure more but can't remember. Got lucky as I almost got nabbed at the border but i declared 150 and they didn't charge me duty YAY! I so want to take another trip because I didn't really get any clothes and didn't even make it to walden galleria lol Has your ring come in yet?

Wow Lisa sounds like a great trip. Yeah, they usually give out the coupons at Coach, but sometimes they only give 20% at the door while the email is 30%. I'm glad you decided to be happier with your dress. So where did you buy all your stuff from? I still want to find wow shoes too for our pictures. I almost want Barbie shoes just for kicks! My ring hasn't come in yet :( But it doesn't matter too much now because I won't be home for another month. Well, 32 days to be exact.

Mocha-my vote is for Nine West. I LOVE those shoes, have never seen them before. Beautiful colors and have a bit of white or ivory to match the dress too! They would be more original as alot of brides are going with the Barbie or Hilton shoes!

We went to prime outlets, target, walmart, lane bryant (for my favorite bras), and the christmas tree shop. And THIS took us over 12hours of shopping time. Crazy! but Fun! :)

The nine west ones haven't been released in Canada yet, so I guess I will have to make a U.S. trip once I get back home. :) I had already planned on it anyways. I was just worried that these would be too colourful, especially since I have my fuchsia crinoline too.