April 2011 Brides

Tennyt1

I got some stuff done: ordered my favours (raffia fans) and OOT bags from Oriental Trading, also order my second pair of wedding shoes (gulp).  Despite my efforts to make the first pair work (like adding crystals, adding pads to the bottom of the shoes so they aren't slippery, etc) I just don't think they will work.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just catching up on last weeks bachelor before tonights episode and of course Emily has on the cutest swim suit cover up again that i would love to get for Mexico.... Brandy any chance you can use your magic crystal ball to tell me where this is from? (unfortunately its not the best picture )

BradEmSunsetwenn5608959.jpg

Hi ladies!

Everyone has so much going on~ I have been out of wedding mode for a while now, I have 3 more days until I'm done my dreaded candidacy exam then can get back to planning again. I have so much to do!! I'm so excited to finally get to work on some things I have been putting off..

Anyways, I just wanted to tell everone that we got our SCUBA certification this weekend (we did the closed water, and will do our open water certification in Jamaica) - it was probably one of the best experiences of my life....ever! I highly recommend it to everyone to get certified and have that experience! I promise you will not regret it!

Hi Teira,

I was actually trying to find out about this as well because I really liked it too! Apparently its from Forever 21 and is only $30! See here: http://www.possessionista.com/2011/02/bachelor-fashion-february-14-emilys_14.html#axzz1EeXOmXXV 

I think I have to make a trip to my local Forever 21 this weekend!

Originally Posted by Teira1031 View Post

Just catching up on last weeks bachelor before tonights episode and of course Emily has on the cutest swim suit cover up again that i would love to get for Mexico.... Brandy any chance you can use your magic crystal ball to tell me where this is from? (unfortunately its not the best picture )

BradEmSunsetwenn5608959.jpg

Oooohhh! This is such a pretty top! I do a lot of shopping from Forever 21 online. I checked both the Canadian & US site and couldn't find it... usually how it works is they get the newest stuff in store, and the stuff on their website is usually older merch. Forever 21 is sooo quick with turn over that there's probably a good chance they don't have the top anymore, if it's not even on the website. :(

That's what I've found at least.

Originally Posted by Hanna20 View Post

Hi Teira,

I was actually trying to find out about this as well because I really liked it too! Apparently its from Forever 21 and is only $30! See here: http://www.possessionista.com/2011/02/bachelor-fashion-february-14-emilys_14.html#axzz1EeXOmXXV

I think I have to make a trip to my local Forever 21 this weekend!

Brandy - I love the towels and bags what a fab idea.

Ella - Your bags are awesome! We had some rock candy made in our wedding colours with our names written on it and a pink heart in the middle my FI picked it up today and it looks awesome, there is 10kg of it!! Am thinking i will only take 5 of it with me to Mexico as it will make my luggage so heavy! Will try and post a pic soon. That cover up it awesome thanks for posting where it is from Hanna, i wonder if they ship to Australia!!

Good morning everyone!! Looks like you all had a great long-weekend. I certainly did! We literally did nothing yesterday but watch movies!!! got 3 in! ;)

Had supper with my parents on Saturday and got a good chunk of the iron-ons done on the OOT bags.  I only screwd up 2!! GAH!! thank goodness I ordered extras!  Apparantly I couldn't directly iron onto my bags due to the fabric. So I sort of melted one a bit... OOPS! .. then my mom stepped in. After putting a dish towel in the bag and then another over top of the iron on, she was able to figure it out.

Here's how they look.

bag1.jpg

bag2.jpg

They obviously don't look as good as they would have if they had been screen printed professionally, but i'm happy with them! They're homemade and I'm sure guests won't mind!

My mom is going to finish them up this week.