April 2011 Brides

Tennyt1

Oh and two more finds I came across this weekend: A wedding planning app for my iPad called 2 for Couples Wedding - it's amazing. I had to pay $5 for it but it was worth every penny!!! Made doing my seating chart and day of schedule a breeze!! And in the March issue of Brides there is an article called "why being engaged makes you mental". I'm not sure if you girls have been feeling like you're losing your minds but I have been feeling pretty overwhelmed lately!! This article really nailed it and helped me realize that I need to relax a bit. It felt good to see I'm not alone!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I saw another girl post this on another thread but thought I would share for anyone who uses "living social"  Vista Print is running $50 for $10 special for today only (sorry, it isn't valid for shipping outside of the U.S. sad.gif)  It is in "Ft. Collins" which I believe is out west close to Denver, CO?

http://livingsocial.com/deals/25957-50-to-spend-on-office-supplies

Meggers, it sounds like you had some luck! 

For any ladies looking for Aloe....  I ordered mine from Amazon.  I got the Banana Boat Aloe after sun lotion.  They end up being $1.99 each, and you have to get them in orders of 15.  I qualified for the super saver shipping discount, so I got it with free shipping....   here is the link of what I purchased...

http://www.amazon.com/Banana-Boat-Moisturizing-Lotion-Travel/dp/B0035KELDE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1298322229&sr=8-3

Yeah, I saw that- I just got it!

Originally Posted by kitty25967 View Post

Ok, I saw another girl post this on another thread but thought I would share for anyone who uses "living social"  Vista Print is running $50 for $10 special for today only (sorry, it isn't valid for shipping outside of the U.S. sad.gif)  It is in "Ft. Collins" which I believe is out west close to Denver, CO?

http://livingsocial.com/deals/25957-50-to-spend-on-office-supplies

P.s.  The "Insanity" workout I told you guys I started 2 weeks ago is kicking my a**!  There have been a couple of days where I physically cannot do it.  My FI is handling it pretty well and seeing good results but I think it is just easier for men than women.  We were supposed to do two of the workouts on Saturday, however, FI made me stop when I threw up in the middle of the first! Yikes!  I am still trying to hang in there even though both my knees and ankles are killing me.  I am trying "no sugars" this week to see if that will work since I have heard that is the most important thing to do when you are first starting out.  Let's hope I stay strong!  I want a beach body!!  dizzy.gif

Kitty, that sounds intense!  That was good of FI to sit you down in the first workout on Saturday, by the sounds of it.  Keep it up, it will definitely be worth it!

I bought Gold's Gym Cardio for my Wii last week.  I was just about to do some of it today and I got through a bunch, but my arms are sore (it's mostly boxing)...I have done arm weights at the gym in over a month because I've been trying to focus on cardio, or sometimes I just do have time for anything but a quick 30-45 minutes of cardio before I have to go do something else... 

Wow Kitty that is intense!! I admire your motivation!!! Please remember not to push yourself too hard though, my fi has been doing p90x and was having great results but pushed too hard and hurt his back. He has now had to stop working out all together for the last week, which has put him behind his fitness schedule. I'm pretty proud of myself though, I've made it to the gym 6 out of the last 7 days!!

hahaha meggers, I love that you know the lyrics lol Congrats on all those finds, I LOVE a deal too!

Brandy-koozies look awesome, congrats!

Tris-Yay, so happy for you. You are going to be a busy girl but it will all be worth it in the end to come home with your hubby to your new home.

Tenny-glad to hear things worked out for you with your MOH step in, and you need to share with the group FI reaction when he sees those hooker heels in your BD shoot. Good luck with the shoot!

Kitty-don't kill yourself doing that stuff lol once a day is more than enough!

I booked my caterer, dj and cupcake lady on the weekend for my AHR. Glad to have those checked off my list. Finally talked to my sister this weekend and i can't say it went well or bad but she isn't going to be in the wedding because I just didn't feel that she wanted to or deserved to be. We just have clashing personalities and I don't think that it will be worked out. Well my numbers problem is solve, now i have a MOH and BM rather than two bridesmaids and one best man! Ah well, you can't pick your family! Happy Family Day to all the Ontario girls!