April 2011 Brides

Tennyt1

I was at a wedding a few years ago where they did a video like that to show at the reception, the bride and groom were both interviewed separately talking about how they met and the proposal and all that stuff which was really cute to hear both sides. And they had pictures of the two of them like a slideshow in between video clips with the music and voice-over of them talking. It was like a reality tv show! I wish I could remember the name of the company...

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a general idea of the pricing for these amazing videographers, oh wait, they call it an investment, not pricing:

Same Day Edit Only Package $3500 // includes a 3 to 4 minute short film shown at your reception venue

Cinema from $5200  // includes Feature Film + full Ceremony & Speeches + $500 enhancements credit

Photo from $4900  // includes engagement photo session polished images on DVD + $500 enhancements credit

Cinema + Photo from $8500  // includes Feature Film + full Ceremony & Speeches, engagement photo session, polished images on DVD + $1000 enhancements credit

Destination Weddings  // pricing from $8000 // please inquire for custom quote

The Complete Cinema + Photo Experience $14,900  // please contact us for full details

Enhancements Include  Same Day Edit, Highlights, Trash The Dress, Concept Film, Albums ect.

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

I tried forever to try to respond to this thread from my blackberry, but it just wouldn't work.

Anyways, I pulled the trigger and ordered my third dress to replace my ceremony dress. This time I ordered from babyonline, so I hope they do a good job. I told her I needed it for March 20 and it better arrive before that so I don't stress. I tried to check out the original at the store, but of course it is gone now. So wish me luck that this time I get a dress that I love.

Believe it our not...I did the cardinal sin and bought my 3rd dress as well!  I REALLY need to wedding to hurry up and get here.  The first one I liked (and I'm using for the TTD), the second one I really liked but after trying to lug it around to a fitting, it is just waaaay tooo heavy..I was taking it in for my first fitting but stopped by a bridal shop to pick up my mom's dress that had come it, and there IT was...THE ONE!  I knew it when I saw it and had to try it on....perfect fit!  I now absolutely LOVE my dress....now what to do with dress #2...

So, I called JetBlue tonight to ask about options for bringing my dress as my carry-on, and they do not have a wardrobe/closet on any of their planes to put it, so I'd have to either "stick it under the seat as my personal item" (I almost laughed at the guy and said something mean when he said that, but FI was in the room so instead I said, "Yea, clearly THAT'S not an option!"  Or, my other options are to check it, or use it as my other carry-on and put it in the overhead compartment.  Great options, huh?!  I'm going to call US Air to see what their options are, to see if my mom will be able to bring my dress for me....

Yeah probably!!! Theres three of us, you should have come said hi!!!!! Im sure he would of yelled at us though lol!!! If you see me come over, I thought I saw you there I think a week ago on the treadmill but I wasnt sure if it was you and I didnt want to come up and it not be you then I would feel pretty stupid!

Lisa, I think the bodice would look good with that skirt. The ruching will just be adjusted to look right.

Kitty, maybe you can sell it one here. What does it look like?

Erin, you can probably get your bridal salon to package your dress to minimize wrinkles and then bring it as carry on. You'd probably want it steamed at the resort anyways. I'll probably be in a similar situation. Or you could just chance it and hope there's somewhere for them to stash it.