Photo

December 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#71 Princess402

Princess402
  • 737 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:33 PM

Allegra - what is your colour scheme? I know we talked a bit before about the possibility of sharing some things since our weddings are so close together...

My main colours are going to be royal blue and aqua, with accents of yellow/orange and maybe green and pink (bright colours). I'm definitely thinking of bringing down overlays and chair sashes, and maybe also centerpieces and gazebo fabric.

#72 Marifer

Marifer
    • Banned
    • 54 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:56 PM

mastercards loooove to be active :o)

they are always hyperactive :o)
      Love is in the air! :

#73 allegraapple

allegraapple
      • Site Supporter
      • 108 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:38 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Princess402
        Allegra - what is your colour scheme? I know we talked a bit before about the possibility of sharing some things since our weddings are so close together...

My main colours are going to be royal blue and aqua, with accents of yellow/orange and maybe green and pink (bright colours). I'm definitely thinking of bringing down overlays and chair sashes, and maybe also centerpieces and gazebo fabric.
        Hey Angela - My colors aren't 100% yet, as I am still making my final decisions on bridesmaid dresses - BUT - it's looking like royal blue/aqua/teal-ish family, bright orange flowers, and some accents of purple - and maybe green. What color are you thinking for chair sashes? Also - how many guests are you expecting? If we can find some things to share, I'm willing!

#74 msglave

msglave
        • 933 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:12 AM

Hi December Brides,
          Our time is coming quick, quick, quick! I hope everyone's planning is going great. We still haven't booked a photographer. YIKES!
          The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
          Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
          www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#75 Princess402

Princess402
          • 737 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:26 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by allegraapple
            Hey Angela - My colors aren't 100% yet, as I am still making my final decisions on bridesmaid dresses - BUT - it's looking like royal blue/aqua/teal-ish family, bright orange flowers, and some accents of purple - and maybe green. What color are you thinking for chair sashes? Also - how many guests are you expecting? If we can find some things to share, I'm willing!
            Ooh this sounds promising! I'm sure that we'll want to have our own personal touches of course but yeah it would be great to share a couple things at least! Maybe lanterns (I have to email Ana and find out about those star shaped ones I have seen there) or centerpiece supplies? Or chair sashes! I've been looking for iridiscent organza ones in blue/green (acutally I have a 'looking for' thread in the buy/sell forum), but if I can't find these I may go with crystal organza sashes in royal blue I guess. Was also debating doing alternating royal blue and aqua, but am worried this might not look good...

We do not have a final guest count as of yet but I think we are probably expecting around 50 people. We'll have to keep in touch on this!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by msglave
            Hi December Brides,
            Our time is coming quick, quick, quick! I hope everyone's planning is going great. We still haven't booked a photographer. YIKES!
            I know, it is creeping up so fast!!! I have had so long to plan that I thought I would avoid these feelings of panic, but nope! I'm also in school right now so I feel like months are flying by in the blink of an eye - never enough time!

If you would like any info on my photog, let me know (see my siggy).

#76 msglave

msglave
            • 933 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:21 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Princess402
              Ooh this sounds promising! I'm sure that we'll want to have our own personal touches of course but yeah it would be great to share a couple things at least! Maybe lanterns (I have to email Ana and find out about those star shaped ones I have seen there) or centerpiece supplies? Or chair sashes! I've been looking for iridiscent organza ones in blue/green (acutally I have a 'looking for' thread in the buy/sell forum), but if I can't find these I may go with crystal organza sashes in royal blue I guess. Was also debating doing alternating royal blue and aqua, but am worried this might not look good...

We do not have a final guest count as of yet but I think we are probably expecting around 50 people. We'll have to keep in touch on this!

I know, it is creeping up so fast!!! I have had so long to plan that I thought I would avoid these feelings of panic, but nope! I'm also in school right now so I feel like months are flying by in the blink of an eye - never enough time!

If you would like any info on my photog, let me know (see my siggy).
              I know! I'm starting to feel a little panicky too! I don't know why, but I am, LOL! I'll let you know about the photographer.
              www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#77 Princess402

Princess402
              • 737 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:48 PM

I'm totally starting to feel a "it's less than 6 months away!" panic today. Fortunately I have been doing a lot of wedding stuff lately... finalizing our wedding party, shopping for OOT stuff and bridal party gifts, and actually picked out and ordered my flower girl dresses (and my nieces actually like them, which is a bit of a freakin miracle itself!). So that's good. But still lots more to do. Actually I should be cutting out my passport invites right now but I am procrastinating, lol.

#78 kriztie707

kriztie707
                • 196 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:29 PM

I can't believe how fast the time is flying by and that we are all getting married in less than 6 months!! We just booked our photographers and our wedding invitations arrived this week. I cant wait to send them out! I hope everyone else's planning is going well!

#79 msglave

msglave
                  • 933 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:09 PM

I haven't decided about invitations yet! yikes! However, I did find a cute gift fir my BMs and I think the FI and I are agreeing on a photographer!
                    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#80 allegraapple

allegraapple
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 108 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

Have ya'll found BM dresses yet? If so, where did you get them. I am looking for something in the blue-ish, blue-teal, or aqua family, but haven't really loved anything yet - and I've looked at tons of dresses (on line at least).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users