Photo

December 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#191 sashk2006

sashk2006
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:06 PM

I had originally planned on a picture mat but was not sure if it would arrive back in good condition after luggage being thrown around.

#192 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
    • 451 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:44 AM

I am doing a picture mat for Mexico and hopefully will put together a photobook to sign for the AHR.... Our picture mat isn't huge so it will fit into a carry on... We have lots of family who've volunteered carryon space for us :)

#193 Princess402

Princess402
      • 737 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:04 AM

I can't believe I leave in 3 days - eeeeek!!!!

Still have programs to do (WC won't get back to me to confirm my timeline... ARG!), welcome letters for the OOT bags, and table numbers. Other than that it is pretty much just my own personal preparation (getting my hair done tonight, want to go for a facial and a couple more tans...) and packing. Oh and I have a final exam in my advanced stats class tomorrow night - fun, lol.

#194 Angie1017

Angie1017
        • 213 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:19 AM

OMG, Angela you leave in 3 days?!!!  SO excited for you!!!  I can't wait to hear all about your wedding!  I remember when I first came on this thread, and our weddings felt so far away, now they are right around the corner, yay!

Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#195 wnmrtn8

wnmrtn8
          • 170 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Princess402 

Still have programs to do (WC won't get back to me to confirm my timeline... ARG!), welcome letters for the OOT bags, and table numbers. Other than that it is pretty much just my own personal preparation (getting my hair done tonight, want to go for a facial and a couple more tans...) and packing. Oh and I have a final exam in my advanced stats class tomorrow night - fun, lol.

I can't believe you are almost leaving please show us pictures once you get back. I am also feeling very productive I made my menus, welcome letter and programs. I am only missing seating chart and table numbers. Good luck girls in everything. I also like the idea of post cards :)

#196 kriztie707

kriztie707
            • 196 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:53 AM

Congratulations to all of us December brides! I can't believe the time has finally come! I hope everyone has an amazing wedding this month. We leave in 8 days for our wedding in Mexico. I feel like I have so much last minute stuff to do.

#197 trinamh

trinamh
              • 14 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:57 AM

Good luck - I leave on Sunday and am getting married on the 8th as well - now at Blue Bay Grand Esmerelda.  I hope you have a wonderful wedding and holiday!!

Originally Posted by Princess402 View Post

#198 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
                • 301 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:30 AM

Hey Angie

We are wedding date twins!

Almost time 

OMG, Angela you leave in 3 days?!!!  SO excited for you!!!  I can't wait to hear all about your wedding!  I remember when I first came on this thread, and our weddings felt so far away, now they are right around the corner, yay!

#199 Angie1017

Angie1017
                  • 213 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:59 PM

Oh yay!!!  I cannot believe how close we are!  When do you leave?  The Iberostar...is that Jamaica?

Originally Posted by CamLovesJA 

Hey Angie

We are wedding date twins!

Almost time 

Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#200 MichaelandAraceli

MichaelandAraceli
                    • 34 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:15 PM

Getting married in 2 weeks! Congrats December brides!

Mike and Araceli
                      The Royal Playa del Carmen
                      December 18, 2010

http://tickers.Ticke....98b2/event.png

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users