December 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#141 msglave

msglave
  • 933 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:38 PM

Ladies,

We are a month out I feel like I still have sooooo much to do! I can't believe it went that fast! On 12-11, I'll be !

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#142 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
    • 301 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:29 AM

I know! still waiting for my dress 

#143 Angie1017

Angie1017
      • 213 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:15 AM

Yay!  Sooooo excited!  We are getting legally married in 13 days!  Cannot believe how fast it is going!

Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#144 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
        • 284 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

Wow!!  21 days til my legal date and one month til the big day!!!!Things are slowly falling into place! lol!! Still need to find jewerly for myself and gifts for my bridesmaids as well as some little things, but if the little DIY things don't get sone, I'm ok with it.  I don't know about you girls, but I'm kinda over doing DIY and crafts by now!  Just want to wear my dress on a beach and get married already!!!!!!!

#145 sstryker

sstryker
          • 42 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:08 PM

I hope everyone is ready! It'll be here before we know it! 

Finally got my planning form from the resort, things are starting to feel "official." Still need to get my dress taken in, luckily the "regular" wedding season is over!

Good luck everyone! And CONGRATS!

#146 msglave

msglave
            • 933 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:57 PM

Letting out a loud scream--AAAHHHHH!!!! Can't believe it's so little time left!!!

The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
              Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
              www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#147 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
              • 301 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:18 AM

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED! and not really all that ready! but oh well thats the joy of a Destination Wedding we can just turn up and it will still be fabulous! 

Originally Posted by msglave 

Letting out a loud scream--AAAHHHHH!!!! Can't believe it's so little time left!!!

#148 Angie1017

Angie1017
                • 213 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:56 PM

Woo hoo!!!!  3 days until we are legally married, 32 until we leave for Mexico, and 36 until our wedding!  I am so freaking excited!!!  Even problems with our wedding coordinator at our resort (all 4 of them quit on one day, and I'm struggling to talk to the new one to finalize details) - cannot get me down!  Like CamLovesJA said - we can just show up and it will be fabulous!  :)

Married ~ December 16, 2010 ~ Gran Bahia Principe Tulum

#149 trinamh

trinamh
                  • 14 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:17 PM

I can't believe my wedding is less than a month away.  I was so excited and then my groom broke his leg... badly!!  We are still going, but our vacation will look different.  Trying to keep perspective.  Everyone comments on the pictures.  We are sad about the first dance, but mostly I am sad that my very active,fireman groom is going to have to do so little.  We think he might be able to snorkel, our fingers are crossed.  But he is not one that is ok with lounging in the sun with a drink....  He is cranky and pessimistic right now, which has been difficult...

t

#150 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
                    • 451 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:35 PM

Oh no that is to bad

I can't believe my wedding is less than a month away.  I was so excited and then my groom broke his leg... badly!!  We are still going, but our vacation will look different.  Trying to keep perspective.  Everyone comments on the pictures.  We are sad about the first dance, but mostly I am sad that my very active,fireman groom is going to have to do so little.  We think he might be able to snorkel, our fingers are crossed.  But he is not one that is ok with lounging in the sun with a drink....  He is cranky and pessimistic right now, which has been difficult...

t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users