Dumped by a BM via text message!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 trance_angelx0x

• 198 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:43 PM

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaame. Are we back in high school? "I'm not your friend anymore"

Good riddance! Good luck with your planning.

#12 ~Crista-Lee~

• 329 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:58 PM

Thank you ladies for all of your kind words and support. I woke up this morning and I felt refreshed, a burden has truly been lifted. You are all right, she really truly wasn't as good of a friend as I had thought.

Now she has a dress that she paid for that she can't return!

I did ask my other friend to be my MOH last night and again just confirmed my thoughts and feelings to her this morning. I needed her to know where I was coming from and that she wasn't an after thought. My MOH is pretty much best friends with both my FI and I. He also spoke with her to tell her that I had been having this dilema for months. I asked her for the time being to not saying anything to the "other" one, just because I don't think it's any of her business but also because I don't want her to use it against my MOH - which she probably would!

I just know that I am better off without her and I can go to bed every night knowing that I didn't do anything wrong. My conscious is clear and I can breathe easier. A door has closed but I know a window will open, I know who genuinely loves me for me. That's all I need!

#13 btn1091

• 180 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:16 AM

Wow...text message eh That's a pretty deep message to just throw as a message on someones phone! That's good that you are able to stay so optimistic!!

#14 marak

• 58 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:03 PM

By text. This girl is trash. Kick her to the curb in her nonrefundable dress.

#15 margaritaville83

• 20 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:54 PM

Got dumped by a bm VIA facebook msg if it makes you feel any better!
            The Bride, Groom & 29 Guest Booked!

#16 ~Crista-Lee~

• 329 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:13 PM

What makes me feel better is... I'm getting married in Mexico to my best friend and man I love more than anything in the world, with all of my friends and family and people who truly love me. She'll be at home in Canada in November, it'll be cold and hopefully really snowy. She will be all alone... I think I'm the winner here! LOL

No matter what... if people do this kind of crap over text message or facebook... it's so immature and they really aren't even worth a second thought. It's so selfish!

Marak... I love the trash comment! I needed that!

#17 Diva

• 682 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:29 PM

OK she has I-S-S-U-E-S!!! She wants to be a "grown up" and make decisions for herself then she needs to start acting like one!

I know she was your so-called friend and all, but how petty and childish to de-friend someone via text! That is almost as bad as Berger's breakup with Carrie on the post it note! (total Sex in the City reference) LOL

Just be glad that she is not there to try to rain on your parade and YOUR special day :)

#18 ~Crista-Lee~

• 329 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

Diva, that's totally the best reference! I'm a Sex In The City addict!

#19 bride2b10

• 320 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:29 PM

I actually thought about that post it note when I first read the thread.

"I'm sorry, I can't, don't hate me" :)

21 Booked + Bride & Groom!!!

#20 vdaybride

• 1,412 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:12 PM

LMAO at The Sex and The City comments! I LOVE Carrie.. that Berger and his insecurities it is so applicable here! She is just jealous that she doesn't have her stuff together! SCREW her.. what a loser.
                      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users