Photo

Newbie - Great Parnassus Cancun 2011

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 ccsoti

ccsoti
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:30 PM

Hi all! I am new to this forum and am looking for tips on planning a wedding at the Great Parnassus in Cancun. Has has anyone had a wedding there or heard of anyone who's had a wedding there? Thanks!!

#2 Snickers

Snickers
    • 193 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:47 PM

Congrats and welcome. I am sure you will find this site very informative and it will make you planning a breeze!

#3 TaraLeanne

TaraLeanne
      • 19 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:54 PM

Welcome! Happy planning! :)

#4 ccsoti

ccsoti
        • 19 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:04 PM

Thanks so much for the welcome messages! I can't wait to browse through the other threads :o)

#5 Mischaka

Mischaka
          • 969 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:32 PM

Hello and welcome!! I don't know about that resort but there might be a thread around here with some info on it. Just do a search and maybe you'll find something. if not i'm sure you'll find info on alot of other things!!! for sure!!!

good luck and happy planning!!!

#6 ronsoliman

ronsoliman
            • 233 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:35 PM

welcome and goodluck on the planning!

#7 sgray

sgray
              • 116 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:04 PM

Congrats and Welcome! I love the Great Parnassus. My FI and I stayed at the Golden Parnassus and had the opportunity to visit the Great Parnassus. It is HUGE and looks like a city inside! Loved the food court style buffet area and the pool bar. Happy Planning...

#8 ccsoti

ccsoti
                • 19 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:18 PM

Thanks "sgray"! I love the Great Parnassus too! We went there last year and felt like we were on a honeymoon!! The hotel is huge and kinda reminds me of a cruise ship on the inside! They have a kids area as well as adults only so it's really great for the whole family. We honestly barely left the hotel... there was simply no reason to leave! It was a fantastic trip. I am looking to reacreate this by planning the wedding there :o)

#9 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
                  • 2,667 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                  • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:19 PM

Hi,
                  Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#10 mmzeher

mmzeher
                  • 9 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:09 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ccsoti
                    Hi all! I am new to this forum and am looking for tips on planning a wedding at the Great Parnassus in Cancun. Has has anyone had a wedding there or heard of anyone who's had a wedding there? Thanks!!
                    My sister is considering this resort. Have you been in touch with the wedding coordinator there? It's been a few days since she sent a request and still nothing. Just wondering if you've started planning with the resort and how they are?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users