Benjamin Adams Bridal Shoes - did anyone order this designer???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jplovesme

• 385 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:11 PM

I'm now in the process of ordering my shoes. I originally ordered the Badgely Mischka Randee shoes that's really popular right now, but I ended up returning them because they didn't look great with my dress. Soooo, now I'm seriously considering Benjamin Adams' bridal shoes. They're slightly more expensive than the Badgely Mischka's, but I didn't like the dyeables or the other styles available online and in stores.

So did any past brides or current brides wear Benjamin Adams shoes? Here's a link to their shoe collection... I only wonder if anyone's tried them on and what the comfort level and workmanship like in person

Paradox London - Wedding Shoes and Bridal Accessories

#2 Jackie22

• 336 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:46 PM

I have not tried these on but have you looked a glass slipper? It is a wedding shoe website. They seem to have a large selection.

#3 Island Bride

Island Bride
      • 330 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:11 PM

Never tried them on, but wow! they look nice! craftmanship looks awesome! but remember.. looks can be deceiving!

#4 emilyk78

• 220 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:54 PM

Cute shoes! Never tried any by that designer on, though.
          ~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#5 Lindasmith

• 8 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:47 PM

They are super comfortable and well made shoes!! I have "Astor" and love it!! Here is where I got it.
            Bridal Shoes USA :: Clearance Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users