i didn't wear shoes for most of the evening - i put some on before we left to get back on the boat- but i think that's about it. so shoes never bothered me (comfort wise) but i wasn't in them very long!

Thanks for the slideshare. For some reason I wasn't able to view the slideshow in your siggy - but I could with what you attached. Thanks! I'll check tonight at home for your pics. Thanks for the fix. I feel like a new person now. HA!!!

ann they are gorgeous!!!! Everything looked beautiful!!! What was so suprising in your family pictures when everyone was looking at something? Those are hiliarious!!!

I love your veil pictures you look stunning in them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
One more thing....pic 374 puzzles me . . . is that a cut for luck?
there was one piece of hair that wasn't doing what we wanted it to do. i told her she could cut it off! lol now when i wear my hair in a pony, i have this one chunk that doesn't stay back. i call it my "wedding hair" - it'll grow back!

yea - every soccer game, when that piece of hair is poking me in the eye, i curse my "wedding hair" marti, my best friend that was with me (b&w dress in the pictures) - gasped when she saw her cut it. she also plays soccer with me and laughs every time it's bothering me.

you can't really screw up my hair though. not that it's that great - but i just have enough of it that you can hide anything.

for some reason I can't look at them either, I typed in the username & password and when I hit enter, that same box just keeps popping up.

damn it!! why do I always have these problems! I'm sure you look beautiful Ann!