Barrierunner
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:57 AM

Welcome and congratulations!!!

#22 navi2010

navi2010
    • 9 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:32 PM

Congrats! I am getting married the next day!!! Have you gotten most of your planning done We are still deciding on reception, and the WP hasn't replied to an email sent two wks ago... We chose to go with the complimetary wedding pkg. Happy planning!!!

#23 karielk

karielk
      • 177 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:55 PM

Congrats, Leigh! Happy to welcome more Cancun brides to the forum!

#24 Leigh17

Leigh17
        • 339 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by navi2010
          Congrats! I am getting married the next day!!! Have you gotten most of your planning done We are still deciding on reception, and the WP hasn't replied to an email sent two wks ago... We chose to go with the complimetary wedding pkg. Happy planning!!!
          I'm in the same boat with you. I sent an email 2 weeks ago & no response. In that email, I told her I was switching to the free pacakge too. After reading all the reviews and information on this site, I decided to save the money & just pay for extras. My Miami coordinator is pretty responsive (& she sent me a new contract for the free package), but I haven't bothered her with the fact that my Cancun WP has not responded to my email. I've just decided to relax about all the resort details. It seems like everything can be planned at the meeting with the WP once we get there. I'm now spending my time worrying about my AHR details & the things I'm bringing with me to Cancun. Good luck with your planning.

#25 JanineA

JanineA
          • 2,482 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:09 PM

Congrats on your recent engagement. You have a short time to plan but rest assured you'll find lots of help and ideas on the forum. Good luck and happy planning!

#26 katrin129

katrin129
            • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

Congrats! I am getting married at Moon on July 1st, 2010....maybe I will see you there!

#27 JenArge

JenArge
              • 85 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:20 AM

You will be surprised how fast you can plan with the help of the people on here. Good luck and congrats!

#28 alison15

alison15
                • 356 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:36 AM

Congratulations Leigh! Welcome to the forum. You should be able to find a lot of great information on here!

#29 Kimmysals

Kimmysals
                  • 240 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:50 AM

Congratulations! How fun! I hear that resort is really nice. Enjoy planning!

#30 KGirl99

KGirl99
                    • 189 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:54 PM

congratulations! Mine will be on July 18th. Are you planning on having your wedding outdoors or indoors?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users