Photo

Green shoes

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 KPEG

KPEG
  • 267 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:55 PM

I am in Canada and am 2 months from my wedding. Where can I find green shoes?? I love apple green or something similar in colour and do not want to dye them just in case they get wet. I have searched high and low, any suggestions? Thanks!

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:07 PM

They have really cute dyeable shoes these days that you can get the exact color tha tyou want. I know, I know, you think ugly old shoes when you hear dyeables, but they really do have some nice styles now!

#3 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:05 PM

Green shoes sound like fun! I always resort to online shopping but I recall seeing a pair of green heels at Ross lately! I know they always have different selections but you may want to give it a shot. Crap I forgot you're in Canada and I dont think they have Ross. Hmm have you checked Winners?

#4 KPEG

KPEG
      • 267 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:51 PM

Thanks ladies. I am open to both options but having a really hard time with finding a place that dyes in my city. I've resorted to online shopping too, but the nice shoes won't ship to Canada!

#5 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
        • 1,098 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:54 PM

Have you tried Zappos? Also, I lucked out on ebay when I bought matching purple flip flops for my BMs (and white for me). I dealt with a US vendor who had no problems shipping to Canada. Of course, the duty and shipping charges are a pain the a*# but, beggars can't be choosers!
          Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
          Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
          http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
          Leftover Wedding Items FS:
          http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#6 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
          • 876 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:06 PM

http://bestdestinati....ve-them-50867/

Try Nina Shoes this is wear I bought my apple green shoes from and I LOVE them
            Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#7 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
            • 946 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 08:03 PM

also try dsw shoes....i'm pretty sure they ship to the states! also piperlime.com
              just some suggestions as I was shoe browsing online this weekend and i'm pretty sure I saw some green shoes! Good luck! I know how hard it is not being in a "big" city" for these kind of situations!

#8 KCB2011

KCB2011
              • 308 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:16 PM

I am looking for green shoes for my bridesmaids and they are not big fans of the few styles of Nina that come in green!  I know this is an old thread but I'm hoping that maybe someone has some suggestions for where to find some green (apple greenish) shoes.  I was hoping to have a few different styles so my BMs could choose a style they are comfotable in.  I've tried ol' faithful, Zappos, but there aren't too many there either.  Any suggestions?  Oh, I'm in Canada.....

#9 MVPHairMakeup

MVPHairMakeup
                • 91 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by KCB2011 

I am looking for green shoes for my bridesmaids and they are not big fans of the few styles of Nina that come in green!  I know this is an old thread but I'm hoping that maybe someone has some suggestions for where to find some green (apple greenish) shoes.  I was hoping to have a few different styles so my BMs could choose a style they are comfotable in.  I've tried ol' faithful, Zappos, but there aren't too many there either.  Any suggestions?  Oh, I'm in Canada.....

Hello KCB2011,

GREEN SHOES!! SOOOOO fun :)  I dont know what you are looking for but thought you may want to have a look...www.shoes.com search under "Martinez Valero" there all his shoes will pop up, there are some super cute green ones w/ a flower.  Dont know if they are your style, color or height you are looking for but I hope this helps :)

#10 KCB2011

KCB2011
                  • 308 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:31 PM

Awesome, I will definitely be taking a look there!  Thanks!

Originally Posted by MVPHairMakeup 

Hello KCB2011,

GREEN SHOES!! SOOOOO fun :)  I dont know what you are looking for but thought you may want to have a look...www.shoes.com search under "Martinez Valero" there all his shoes will pop up, there are some super cute green ones w/ a flower.  Dont know if they are your style, color or height you are looking for but I hope this helps :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users