Photo

Paulina Ulloa

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 mnorman

mnorman
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 12:34 AM

I have heard that Jeam-marcus, jonathan thrasher, matt kim, juan carlostapia and robid depaula are other photographers to look at.

#12 pvrdestinationbride

pvrdestinationbride
    • 24 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 02:16 AM

Some friends of mine used Paulina Ulloa and she did an excellent job. The only problem was they loved ALL the pictures and ended up spending way over their budget for the pictures when it was all said and done. The pictures are wonderful but it may be right that the packages you intend to pay for are too small. I am using Roberto Aceves as my photographer in PV.

#13 Judy

Judy
      • 23 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:15 PM

Congrats! I too will be married in PV at a private villa & reside 1/2 in L.A .. whoa :)
        I am not quite at the photo stage but will keep on touch once I get there.
        do you have you food cater yet? I'm having trouble finding affordable food.. Also, have you booked your music or any entertainment yet? I just got prices for Firedancers, fireworks and music and I am a little freaked out at how expensive it all is!!!
        WWW.ADAMANDJUDY.COM

#14 Judy

Judy
        • 23 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:34 PM

Hi Beth,
          I keep hearing about Paulina Ulloa but cant locate any photos or a website of her work, can you send me her link or contact info?

Thanks a bunch,
          judy

#15 Lorilou

Lorilou
          • 533 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Judy
            Hi Beth,
            I keep hearing about Paulina Ulloa but cant locate any photos or a website of her work, can you send me her link or contact info?

Thanks a bunch,
            judy
            i don't think she has a website but you can find a lot of her work on Puerto Vallarta Wedding Coordinator - Wedding in Puerto Vallarta - The Dazzling Details website. good luck

#16 Judy

Judy
            • 23 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:15 AM

Great! Thanks for the help.

#17 vaniavargasvaladez

vaniavargasvaladez
              • 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:24 PM

Hi Beth could you please send me to my email the package and the cost ou got from Paulina
                Please i will thank you a lot.
                My email is vaniavv@hotmail.com
                Thanks again.

#18 Marical3

Marical3
                • 39 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:34 PM

Hi Everyone,

I actually just got back from PV, I will be getting married in 2011 and I got Paulina for my photographer. Her work is amazing and she is a really nice and great person. Her website is www.paulinaulloa.com. Yes, her work is expensive but it is worth it. At least in my opinion a bride should splurge for photography b/c the memories are the ones that last. Her starting package starts at $2,100 and the most expensive is $3,400 or so. Let me know and I can email anyone her packages. Thanks.

#19 vaniavargasvaladez

vaniavargasvaladez
                  • 6 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:17 AM

Hi, many congratulations on your wedding!
                    I also think that the photos are the memory remains and I think they should make a good investment.
                    Could you send me the price list of packages that handles Paulina. Please!!!!

My email is vaniavv@hotmail.com
                    Thank you very much in advance

#20 amandalsu

amandalsu
                    • 122 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:56 AM

Just to let y'all know. I am still waiting on my trash the dress photos from 5/17/10. I have sent several emails to her asking about these as she said they would be ready in a month. She has not replied to a single email I have sent. I know another bride that worked with dazzling details is also still waiting on her wedding photos and I saw another bride on here waiting on hers as well. They have tried contacting her as well but haven't had much luck.

I have seen mixed work from her and this lack of contact is really unacceptable. I would be devastated if it were my wedding photos rather than the trash the dress. I went with Elizabeth Lloyd for the wedding and could not be happier with the results. She was a pleasure to work with as well and kept in contact with me through the entire process of getting the photos back to me. Their prices are almost identical and you get so many more photos from Elizabeth. Per feedback I received from those that worked with either or both. Elizabeth is very good with action/in the moment photos, where as Paulina is better with posed/artsy photos. I thought Elizabeth took some very creative posed photos of us and I was glad to have party photos she took of people not posed through out the event.

I was waiting until I got the photos back from Paulina to post a review and comparison of the two photogs but I am so frustrated with Paulina I wanted to give all of you a heads up. Plus at this rate I may never see my photos from her!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users