Photo

How are you giving the bags

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Tissey

Tissey
  • 172 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:27 AM

My resort will deliver with bags. On the web site it says they charge $2 a room, but others brides on here said they weren't charged so I hope they will do the same for me. I think its really nice as a guest to get to your room and find goodies there waiting for you.

#42 MissSimone

MissSimone
    • 255 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:40 PM

The hotel is hand delivering the bags to the room or villas at check in

#43 spicytuna

spicytuna
      • 82 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

we're having the hotel hand them out as guests arrive. we thought about doing them during the welcome drinks, but since the guests are arriving on different days - we wanted them to have them for the entire stay!

#44 spicytuna

spicytuna
        • 82 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:53 PM

and i forgot to add - we're also hoping they won't charge for this, but the wedding coordinator said it may cost $2-5 per bag. crossing my fingers!

#45 dby88

dby88
          • 166 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:04 PM

We have reserved an entire hotel with 22 rooms. My FI and I are arriving a day early so I am hopeful that the hotel will put them in each of the rooms. Or, maybe we will be able to put them in the rooms ourselves.

#46 DWBride615

DWBride615
            • 852 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:12 PM

We're renting a floor or two at a hotel and providing the accomodation for the guests, so we'll be given the keys first. We will arrive half a day before the guests do, so we will make the additions and put the bags in the room before they arrive. We will give them their room keys when we pick them up from the airport.

*~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#47 L&J

L&J
              • 153 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:27 AM

We rented the whole hotel so I'll be putting a bag in each room.  We have a few guests that are staying at other locations and I plan to give them the bags at our welcome party.

Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users