Jump to content

Photo

LF: Wrist Coils and ID Zip Badges


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 Diva

Diva
  • Member
  • 682 posts

    Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:17 PM

    Thanks! I will definitely look into these for my OOT bags. I totally didn't think about something for the resort badges

    #12 Mrs.B

    Mrs.B
    • Jr. Member
    • 455 posts

      Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:01 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by autjo
      I got my holders on ebay from this company:
      50 Business ID Card Badge Holder w/ Zipper Vertical ZH - eBay (item 260564428945 end time Apr-05-10 23:16:16 PDT)

      And wrist coils from OTC. I just did a quick search and ebay has a ton of them as well.
      Thanks for sharing this information! I have been looking for a good buy.

      #13 msglave

      msglave
      • Member
      • 933 posts

        Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:27 PM

        For anyone who's looking for these, after doing comparison shopping, I ordered from here. I got my badges about 10 days after ordering. I tested one out and nothing got wet! YAY!

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by autjo
        I got my holders on ebay from this company:
        50 Business ID Card Badge Holder w/ Zipper Vertical ZH - eBay (item 260564428945 end time Apr-05-10 23:16:16 PDT)

        And wrist coils from OTC. I just did a quick search and ebay has a ton of them as well.

        The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
        Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
        www.jadicaandraveyn.com

        #14 MrsMiller2b

        MrsMiller2b
        • Jr. Member
        • 160 posts

          Posted 05 June 2010 - 01:01 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by msglave
          For anyone who's looking for these, after doing comparison shopping, I ordered from here. I got my badges about 10 days after ordering. I tested one out and nothing got wet! YAY!
          Wow! This is an amazing price for the badges...$5.99 for 50!!!! I wish I had seen those two days ago before ordering for more than $20 including shipping. Also I would have been nervous to order way from China with such little time left before we depart for our wedding!!!

          #15 Jenny310

          Jenny310
          • Jr. Member
          • 245 posts

            Posted 05 June 2010 - 08:59 AM

            great find, i'm ordering now!!

            #16 msglave

            msglave
            • Member
            • 933 posts

              Posted 12 June 2010 - 10:49 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MrsMiller2b
              Wow! This is an amazing price for the badges...$5.99 for 50!!!! I wish I had seen those two days ago before ordering for more than $20 including shipping. Also I would have been nervous to order way from China with such little time left before we depart for our wedding!!!
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jenny310
              great find, i'm ordering now!!
              This was a great buy and the quality is excellent. I got my lanyards from the same company.
              The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
              Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
              www.jadicaandraveyn.com

              #17 clgriffi7

              clgriffi7
              • Banned
              • 630 posts

                Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:10 PM

                I just bought the ID badge holders from ebay and the wrist coils from oriental trading company. The coils from OTC come with whistles - should I leave those on or take them off. On the one hand, my guests might have fun with those. On the other hand, the other people at the resort might hate me for it! Let me know what you think...

                Courtney

                #18 katelynn

                katelynn
                • Jr. Member
                • 414 posts

                  Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:36 PM

                  amazing...I was just about to ask this question as I was looking on ebay and amazon the other day for about an hour. We are using them for the room key / tip money holders which we are going to attach to our mugs
                  Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

                  #19 msglave

                  msglave
                  • Member
                  • 933 posts

                    Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:34 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by clgriffi7
                    I just bought the ID badge holders from ebay and the wrist coils from oriental trading company. The coils from OTC come with whistles - should I leave those on or take them off. On the one hand, my guests might have fun with those. On the other hand, the other people at the resort might hate me for it! Let me know what you think...

                    Courtney
                    I ordered mine from OTc as well, but I ordered the ones without whistles. I guess it just depends on what you think is the best fit for you and your guests.
                    The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

                    #20 MaggieandJay

                    MaggieandJay
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,029 posts

                      Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:11 PM

                      Thanks for posting ladies. I have been looking for the right badges forEVER
                      Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users