Hello ~

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 blckrevpower

• 572 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:58 PM

hi and welcome!
    try doing a couple of searches for reviews of mexico weddings. you will find a lot of information here!!!
    "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#12 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

Hello, Congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#13 PVBride2010

• 157 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:26 PM

Contact a TA asap, visit some hotel websites, and of course check on here! Good luck!

#14 renee1811

• 539 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:49 PM

congrats and welcome to the forum! happy planning :)

#15 ourvm

• 211 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:18 PM

Congrats and welcome! I do agree with others - I would contact a TA - I wish I used a TA earlier - I went through all the websites for kid friendly resorts, narrowed it down to a couple then went on a site visit to see in person. It would have been much easier going through one of the experienced TA on this site. Check out all the wedding review threads - there is always a lot of photos and information there. Good luck and happy planning!

#16 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:38 PM

Welcome Nina!
              We are having our wedding at the Gran Caribe Real in cancun and I know that their resort is family friendly. While their sister resort right next door The Royal is not. We are getting married at the Gran Caribe Real and staying at The Royal since our guests are all adults. Here is the website just in case Real Resorts Mexico|Real Resorts Cancun| Real Resorts Playa del Carmen|Luxury Hotels in Mexico
              Good Luck!
              He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
              My Planning Thread

#17 Leigh17

• 339 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:21 PM

I've stayed at a couple of Palace resorts & they've all been beautiful. Playacar Palace is in Playa del Carmen. Good luck with your planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users