Sign in to follow this  
Chrissy&Ryan

Newbie getting married May 2010

Hey everyone,

I just found this site and WOW. I am so happy I stumbled upon it. I am getting married at the Gran Bahia Tulum on May 11, 2010. There is so much useful info on here!

Please message me if you have ever stayed at the GBP I would love any and all advice :)

Chrissy

Welcome! This site is wonderful isn't it?! If you do a search you might find some info on your resort, everyone is so willing to help so I'm sure you will get all the help you need!

Happy planning! :)

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!!

I got married at the Akumal side and it was AMAZING!! Seriously, awesome! If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask!

Best wishes!

congrats! I am also a May 2010 Bride. I will be getting married at the Dreams Tulum resort. I have so much planning to do but i have been in Germany the last 7 months so i can't wait to go home and finish up all the little details before the wedding in just two months!

Hello, Congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x