In-suite reception or restaurant?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 charvn

• 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:29 PM

I'm a Newbie trying to figure out my Vegas wedding, I fortunately have quite a bit of time before the pinch, but better to start early, I guess.

I'm wondering if we should do a hotel ceremony with an in-suite reception, or do a las vegas strip chapel and restaurant wedding. The restaurant we were thinking of is the Hofbrauhaus Biergartens. Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

#2 Shay

• 33 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:46 AM

Figure out the number of people you want to invite,your budget, and the type of wedding you want and plan based on those. A Vegas wedding shouldn't be stressful to plan and you have time to do some research. This forum has tons of ideas and is a great help. Congratulations and happy planning!

#3 ivylegacy2000

• 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:56 PM

There are so many factors. It took a matrix for me to figure out what was the best mix that matched the experience that we wanted. I opted for a hotel wedding and restaurant dinner reception with an after party in a hotel suite. It was important for everything to be all in one place that everyone was not bouncing all over Vegas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users