Photo

Riu Palace Punta Cana - Feb 26, 2011 - updated w/ pics!!

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#11 Hunieduew

Hunieduew
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:37 PM

We are thinking July or August 2011...My mom is going to the Riu Palace next month for vacation and I am going to have her take lots of pics!! I will share when I get them! I am in the very beginning stages of planning and just deciding btwn Riu Palace PC, PPC, PPR, and the Dreams....
    Soo many decisions and extras!

#12 FutureMrsTO

FutureMrsTO
    • 109 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:50 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hunieduew
      We are thinking July or August 2011...My mom is going to the Riu Palace next month for vacation and I am going to have her take lots of pics!! I will share when I get them! I am in the very beginning stages of planning and just deciding btwn Riu Palace PC, PPC, PPR, and the Dreams....
      Soo many decisions and extras!
      huniedew i am getting married at riu palace 10.9.10 and have lots of pics and information. email me if you would like to see! :)
      gl

#13 Dominicana06

Dominicana06
      • 47 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:27 PM

i will be gettin married there in 3 months.. august 6th.. so once i come back i will have a review for all of you Riu Palace Punta Cana brides... Happy planning

#14 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
        • 320 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:02 PM

Hey ladies,
          I tried to convince my friend getting married here to join the forum, but we couldn't find any other brides at the time. I am looking forward to letting her know you have started a string! Also looking forward to attending her wedding in January 2011. I will post pictures and a guest review.

#15 Natalia.K.

Natalia.K.
          • 11 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:26 PM

Hi Brides!
            Just got my wedding confirmed for Nov 27th at Riu Palace Punta Cana!!!
            Starting research but so hard to find info and photos ;( If you have any pictures please email me at Natalai.k.ny@gmail.com
            thank you soso so much for all your help!!!

#16 DoreenF

DoreenF
            • 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:11 AM

Hey Everyone,
              We are looking at the RIU Palace Punta Cana for our wedding in March 2011. We haven't booked it yet, but has anyone heard about a mosquito problem in that area?

#17 Hunieduew

Hunieduew
              • 9 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:07 PM

Hi Doreen,

Yes, my mom just got back from there today and I am so disappointed =( She said that the Steakhouse was beautiful, but there is a bug problem! They even had to move a wedding from there because it was so hot/humid/buggie! I love this resort, but they do not have an indoor location for the reception.

#18 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
                • 232 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:37 PM

really a bug problem wow that is crazy but it must be the island? when i go to dominican republic i feel like they always have this problem=)

#19 sebitasalejo

sebitasalejo
                  • 221 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:27 PM

I was actually there last week to have an interview with the wedding coordinator. I spoke with Maria, who was so nice and willing to help. She and her boss (who happens to be her sister and whose name I don't remember right now) went over the packages, pictures of the flowers, whether they possibly have the date I want (although she cannot confirm it; a person in Mexico does it), what are the requirements, what type of extras are open and the prices, the locations, etc. It is a very impressive place.
                    I don't want my wedding to be a burden on my guests so I decided not to go for them because of the prices.
                    One thing that is very disappointing, though, is that drinks at the disco are not included. YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM!!!!
                    [SIGPIC]

#20 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
                    • 232 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:35 PM

sebi??
                      the drinks are not included that doesnt even make sense!!!
                      wow they always find a way=)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users