Sign in to follow this  
ablj209

Riu Palace Punta Cana - Feb 26, 2011 - updated w/ pics!!

Thank you for starting this thread! I too have just received confirmation for my Oct 15, 2011 wedding and am REALLY excited!!! The wedding coordinator, Maria, has been really helpful with all my questions regarding the package, add on's, flowers, decorations, cake, etc.

I found this site that has TONS of pictures of the resort and rooms.

http://www.judyandmariastravel.com/H...4/Default.aspx

I have also received several pictures of various cake and flower options from the coordinator. Email me if you wish to receive them.

Good luck everyone.

~ Q

October 15, 2011

Riu Palace Punta Cana

Dominican Republic

Click the image to open in full size. Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

We are new to this site. Our daughter is planning on a April 2011 wedding and we have stayed at the sister resort, RIU Bamboo, and thought she would love the RIU Palace. How do you go about getting a price quote and what is included?

I'm still here!! Most of what can be done at this point has already been done.  I just approved my invitations (starfish passports) and will post a pic of them when they arrive (hopefully in the next few weeks).  I have had a bit of trouble getting a hold of the photographer, we've been trying to book Michael Weiler, but every time I try to get a response from him, they just send me to his website and attach a pricelist.. LOL.. At this point, I'm not too worried about it, but as the date gets closer, and the chance of him being booked becomes more likely, I may get more frenzied.  All I'm looking for is a confimation that I have booked his services!!!!

So far we still only have 10 people booked, unfortunately, my dad has received some bad health news and may not be able to attend.  We are still crossing our fingers that he is given the green light.

I'm waiting to hear back from DOMINICANA06 as she was married on Aug 6th!!!! I can't wait to hear her review!!

Hope everyone else's planning is going smoothly!!

Glad to hear all is coming along!!!  Hadnâ€t heard from you in a while, so I was just checking :o)  I feel like Iâ€ve done as much as I can do right now as well.  Will do my boarding passes with flight info in January and passport books with passport info in April.  Until then itâ€s just paying on the travel package (flight & room).

Yeah, I too am PATIENTLY waiting DOMINICANA06 review as well.

Keep planning!  Talk to you soon…