Sign in to follow this  
sweetluna

Any Atlantic Canada brides?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetluna View Post
Wow, your wedding is close!! Have a great time! What airport are you flying out of?
We found Fredericton/Moncton insanely high so we thought we would go out of Bangor.. but.... a friend is hosting a reception in Ontario for us (I'm originally from there) so we're driving to Ontario and flying out of Buffalo. I couldn't believe the difference in price by flying out of the US.
Actually we got a price for a direct flight out of Moncton... :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrs.D View Post
Actually we got a price for a direct flight out of Moncton... :-)
That's awesome! I think it makes a big difference that you're flying in April. We're getting married in November so they are not doing many direct flights during that time, especially to Jamaica. Oh well, I say, because it was a good excuse to go to Ontario and see my family. Many of them are not able to attend the wedding in Jamaica, so the reception will be a nice way to see all of them.

Have a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodeen View Post
Newfoundland bride here. Getting married September 22nd at the Iberostar Laguna Azul in Cuba!!
Yay! More Newfies! We were going to get married at ILA too, but I just couldn't let go of Disney so we switched back lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsbride2010 View Post
lol you switched again? hehehe thats hilarious!!
LOL I know! FI is just like "Fine! Give me a time, and a place, and I'll show up! I'm tired of keeping track!"

Oops? lol blush2.gif

Originally Posted by barbiegirl_27 View Post

Yeah Atlantic Canada! I'm in Halifax!

We've finally just secured our date for Dreams Tulum Feb 2, 2011. Now we're just waiting to find out about pricing!

-Anita

Hey!  Love your wedding date... mine's the same day - but we'll be at Riu Ocho Rios :)

PS - I live in the Valley!