Photo

Wedding Favor Help!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
  • 473 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:31 AM

1) Flash Drives with memory cards adapters. to save pictures from wedding & make it easy to post on shared photo site.

2) cards that say "we wish you luck in love" you attach a lottery ticket $1, $5, $10 whatever your budget allows. Of course decorated in cute envelope of wedding colors etc.

That's it...

Not really favors per say but...

- I'm also doing OOT bags ...not a favor but enough stuff for guest to have to carry home.
    - raffia fans

#12 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
    • 997 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:14 AM

We're doing Pashminas for the ladies and cigars for the guys. I've purchased the pasminas here and we'll get the cigars down in the Dominican! We plan on bringing a little ribbon to tie onto the cigar to brighten them up.

#13 edielynne

edielynne
      • 150 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:36 AM

we are doing custom candy wrappers, wine glass charms, wine labels, three kinds of trinket boxes both made from cardstock wrapped in matching ribbon and favor tags all made on the computer. They may be made from card stock, but still look very classy. I have the templates if you would like, but first i have to figure out how to upload them. feel free to pm me and maybe i can email. We are also doing custom cork placecards and our own pocket invitations...
        Mother of the Bride

#14 mnh1983

mnh1983
        • 743 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:19 AM

We're having a larger number of guests, so I am doing boxes with some kind of nice candy inside. Haven't decided on the candy yet though.

#15 MDLady

MDLady
          • 433 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:59 PM

I am thinking of doing little bottles of rum since it's a Caribbean wedding. I even found a factory in Aruba that will sell them to me by the bottle for $1.26/bottle!!! They can even put labels on them so I'm pretty sure we will go with that. Unless the FI comes up with a better idea

#16 cross

cross
            • 198 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

We are doing stainless steel shakers (8 or 16 oz haven't decided yet) with tequila and margarita mix inside!

#17 t1219

t1219
              • 310 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:15 PM

Take a lot of pics and then give a small photo album with a note inside telling them that you will mail them a cd of pics from the wedding/vacation. Should be relatively inexpensive and memorable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users