Sign in to follow this  
NES

Need Desintation Wedding Help

Hello!

I joined because I am looking for help planning a potential destination wedding for the summer 2012. I am looking for a place that has great reviews and great service, is all inclusive, and priced accordingly for guests (many of whom are on a teachers salary!).

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I would like to stay more in the Caribbean area.

Thanks,

N

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Check out Dreams resorts, I chose them based on their affordability for my guests which was one of my main concerns.

Congrats and welcome to the forum. I strongly recommend you hiring a TA to help you with your search. There are a lot of experienced TA on this forum who can probably help you narrow down your search. There is also a lot of useful information here that may help you decide on a location. Since you're planning so far in advance, guests will have plenty of time to save! :) Good luck with your search and enjoy planning!

Have a look at the wedding reviews section. THis is where you will find full reviews of weddings including the travel arrangements and the hotel amenities, wedding in general, etc.