Laura's Dreams Riviera Cancun Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#41 Maur

Maur
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:56 PM

Laura,
    I pretty much just decided on Dreams Riviera Cancun. Thank you so much for your posts - I am going to take alot of your advice. I am sure I will have lots of questions for you. Your wedding pictures are beautiful!

#42 Laura22610

Laura22610
    • 468 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:17 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Maur
      Laura,
      I pretty much just decided on Dreams Riviera Cancun. Thank you so much for your posts - I am going to take alot of your advice. I am sure I will have lots of questions for you. Your wedding pictures are beautiful!
      Congrats! You really will love it there and you will have an amazing wedding! And thank you :)

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FutureMrsRobart
      FABulous review! Tons of insight and probably answered the most questions I had resort/wedding related so far PERIOD :-) Well done and congrats!
      Thank you! So glad I can help! Trust me, I know how stressful it is to plan when there is not a ton of information out there on the resort and how things work :)

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Thomasjsgirl
      Such a great and detailed review which will be appreciated by future brides of that resort. BTW, your dress was gorgeous! Loved it!
      Thank you :)

#43 reaganlane

reaganlane
      • 180 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:26 PM

Hey Laura! Have u received ur pics yet from Claudia and did she actually do your shoot? Did you tell her any special poses or pics from her website that you liked so they could recreate them? Any info you can pass on to make sure my pics are the best? Also, what package did u get? How long did you have her? Thanks for all the info!

#44 kate&devon

kate&devon
        • 150 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:28 PM

OMG ypur pics are amazin and your dress is super beautiful!

[IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs014.ash2/34045_1507391727839_1325681535_1627159_1121245_n.j pg[/IMG

http://img.weddingco...cker/nlp8wi.png
          For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.-Judy GarlandBride and...

#45 tsgnatko

tsgnatko
          • 164 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:12 PM

Thank you for sharing - it is much appreciated - so happy for you both :)

#46 L&A2010

L&A2010
            • 156 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:13 PM

Great review and you are so nice to come back and answer/clarify everyone's questions. BTW your friend did a fabulous job on your hair for the wedding. You looked amazing.

#47 Laura22610

Laura22610
              • 468 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:36 PM

Thank you!!

#48 jealousy88

jealousy88
                • 116 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:05 PM

Looks like you had a beautiful wedding, thanks for the wonderful review!!!
                  Tiffany and Shawn, June 23rd, 2012

http://img.weddingco...v9jrxcyvk57.png

#49 pnewbs

pnewbs
                  • 8 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:38 AM

Wow Laura, thank you so much for the excellent review. We are getting married there on may 13, 2011 and cant wait.

#50 AishaB

AishaB
                    • 2,350 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:12 AM

Thanks for the review. I am so happy everything went wonderfully! Congrats
                      BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users