Laura's Dreams Riviera Cancun Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#11 Princess402

Princess402
  • 737 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:38 PM

CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!

Laura my heart is doing a little pitter patter reading your review - I'm so happy that everything turned out so well, and you are making me so excited for my own wedding there! I cannot wait to see your pro pics!!!

I imagine this may come with pro-pics, but is there any chance you can post a close-up of your boquet? From what I can see it looks gorgeous and is the colors I am hoping for. I'd love to just be able to tell Ana "I'll have the same as Laura"!

#12 Laura22610

Laura22610
    • 468 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Princess402
      CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!

Laura my heart is doing a little pitter patter reading your review - I'm so happy that everything turned out so well, and you are making me so excited for my own wedding there! I cannot wait to see your pro pics!!!

I imagine this may come with pro-pics, but is there any chance you can post a close-up of your boquet? From what I can see it looks gorgeous and is the colors I am hoping for. I'd love to just be able to tell Ana "I'll have the same as Laura"!
      Thank you!! I have a picture that Ana sent me of the same bouquet. I don't have one of mine but it looked almost exactly like this without the green in it...
      Click the image to open in full size.

#13 Megan24

Megan24
      • 271 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

Laura you do not know how much you have eased my mind. I want to thank you so much for taking the time to do the review and amazing one at that. You had a beautiful wedding and I hope mine will be the same at DRC in May.

One question on one of the photos you had a card with all the times and different events for the day before and of the wedding. Is this something you put together before you got to the resort or did they do it for you and your guest when you got there? I love it. I want to make my own but if they provide it then one less thing to worry about.

Thank you again!!!

#14 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
        • 355 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:13 PM

Yay Laura! Congrats again :) You were such a beautiful bride, your ceremony was lovely and your dress was gorgeous!

And it's so nice to have a DRC review on here finally!

#15 Megan24

Megan24
          • 271 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:13 PM

I love that bouquet too is this one included in the love package you think?

#16 jesmcan

jesmcan
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:25 PM

WOW!! congrats you looked amazing! I can't wait to see the pro pics :)
              The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#17 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,047 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
              • LocationToronto

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:26 PM

Congratultions!!! you looked amazing!

#18 Laura22610

Laura22610
              • 468 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:31 PM

Thank you everyone for the kind comments!

The card with the times and dates for everything was something that I put together at home and took with me.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Megan24
                Laura you do not know how much you have eased my mind. I want to thank you so much for taking the time to do the review and amazing one at that. You had a beautiful wedding and I hope mine will be the same at DRC in May.

One question on one of the photos you had a card with all the times and different events for the day before and of the wedding. Is this something you put together before you got to the resort or did they do it for you and your guest when you got there? I love it. I want to make my own but if they provide it then one less thing to worry about.

Thank you again!!!

#19 Megan24

Megan24
                • 271 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:50 PM

Thanks so you just hoped that you would get to have the welcome dinner at the El Patio. Did you make to separate ones just incase you were not going to be able to eat at that restaurant for the welcome dinner?

I guess right now I still have no idea what we are doing and the wedding is May I need to figure all this stuff out. But you gave me some inspiration after the review. lol

#20 cathyandchin

cathyandchin
                  • 294 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:07 PM

OH Laura!!! Thank you so much for your review! I didn't realize how wound up I was until I started to relax from reading your EXTENSIVE review!!

Congratulations!
                    http://tickers.Ticke....7ab3/event.png

18 adults + 2 kids booked + bride and groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users