Laura22610

Laura's Dreams Riviera Cancun Wedding Review

Laura!!! Thank you for taking the time to do the review and answer all the questions..... I have another question, how much did you pay the videographer for the extra hour?

Thanks for the awesome review Laura! I also hired Claudia for my photography. I'm excited to see your pictures whenever they come back! Thanks again for writing the review and answering all our questions! You honestly have made me much more relaxed about choosing Dreams!!

smile159.gifYAY CONGRATS!!! Laura thank you so much for your awesome review!!! I can't waiittttt to see your awesome pictures! You two looked amazing and so happy!

Congrats!!!

Thanks again everyone :)

I didn't plan on having the videographer for the extra hour and he asked me after the ceremony and I decided then. In all, I ended up paying $320. $70 for 3 copies of the video and $250 for the extra hour. Totally worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaR View Post
Laura!!! Thank you for taking the time to do the review and answer all the questions..... I have another question, how much did you pay the videographer for the extra hour?