Photo

:(

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
  • 312 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:36 AM

thanks for your comments ladies! its helps to know I'm not alone here! i swear this site helps me keep my sanity during this whole thing!

if i had to do it again i would still create the site but not but in as much time and effort.

#12 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:51 AM

I really don't think this is a big deal in the greater scheme of things.

#13 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,921 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:02 AM

Man! From the title of this thread I though someone DIED or something.
      Not to be harsh, but no one is going to care about the details of your wedding as much as you. Sad I know, but the sooner you remember this the more you are going to enjoy the process and focus on what's important: You + FI= Married!

#14 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
      • 5,466 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:02 PM

I have to agree with Kate and Ana.. Im kinda floored that you would even let this bother you. Seriously, who cares who views or comments about your site to you? You are getting married, enjoy it!!!!

#15 Sheree10

Sheree10
        • 1,026 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:58 PM

Don't worry about it! I understand. I feel like I've been obsessing over small things as I plan the wedding. Spent hours and hours on things that our guests could care less about( website, finding the perfect invite, getting a TA etc.) If I could do it all over again I would keep it all simple( & elope!)
          http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#16 shae

shae
          • 308 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:49 AM

post a link to your website here! i'm pretty curious of what it looks like :)

#17 svetayasofiya

svetayasofiya
            • 590 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:32 AM

I had the opposite thing happen. lol We have a really crappy but pretty website. Crappy because there is no information or anything on it... we put it on the invites with the intent of having more stuff on it by the time people got them. Well, the website remained the same and practically everyone harrassed us about it in Mexico! LOL

Don't sweat the small stuff, because this is really small in the grand scheme of your wedding.

#18 KPEG

KPEG
              • 267 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:41 PM

Don't worry, not everyone we sent an invitation to even looked at our site. And not one person had commented. I felt bad at first too, after all the time you put into it, but I too had to brush it off.

#19 Mischaka

Mischaka
                • 969 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:50 PM

This is the reason why I didn't want to pay for a site. I didn't want it to be in vain. But I did a little trick with my STD's. I said that they need to pre-rsvp on the site. lol
                  I haven't sent out my STD's yet...but I wanna see some responses!!!!

#20 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
                  • 2,424 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Mischaka
                    This is the reason why I didn't want to pay for a site. I didn't want it to be in vain. But I did a little trick with my STD's. I said that they need to pre-rsvp on the site. lol
                    I haven't sent out my STD's yet...but I wanna see some responses!!!!
                    I did the same thing and only like 4 ppl went to the site and RSVP'ed. A lot more RSVP by word of mouth or email.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users