Photo

ROR Plantation Restaurant table set up/pics??

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Marie

Marie
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:19 PM

I think I wanna sit square int he middle of the table...not at the beginning or top of the T. i DONT wanna be at the top not hearing a thing...lol

#12 KelandJay81

KelandJay81
    • 158 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:44 PM

I just tried searching for pics in the forum and it just comes up to the same page. I am wondering if I have to post more to actually be able to click on the links. I have booked the Plantation Restaurant for our wedding in Jan 2012. If you are checking back in to the forum, please let me know if you have tracked down pics! Thanks so much!

Kelly

Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica
      January 12, 2012

51 Booked!!! Wooooo hoooo!
      Our Wedding Website

#13 Atrack

Atrack
      • 69 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

good day kelly

we have also booked the Plantation Restaurant for are wedding. do you have any pic from your wedding and did you like it? we have abput 45-60 poeple going and my future wife and i would like to know how nice it is.

thanks

mike and cynthia

#14 Loreal30

Loreal30
        • 234 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

Hello!

I just got three pictures of the LOWER LEVEL of the Plantation Restaurant for anyone who is interested.

#15 AshleyD

AshleyD
          • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:48 AM

Hi there, Wow these are the best pictures I have seen so far! I am getting married there June 1, 2013. I am stuck on decor for the tables. This is the semi private dinner, correct? Do you know what of that decor is provided?

#16 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
            • 270 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Marie 

I think I wanna sit square int he middle of the table...not at the beginning or top of the T. i DONT wanna be at the top not hearing a thing...lol

haha i think I am going to do the same. I would really hate to actually "miss" my entire wedding dinner and not be able to interact with everyone.

#17 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
              • 270 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Loreal30 

Hello!

I just got three pictures of the LOWER LEVEL of the Plantation Restaurant for anyone who is interested.

these are great pictures! thank you so much

#18 Loreal30

Loreal30
                • 234 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by AshleyD 

Hi there,

Wow these are the best pictures I have seen so far! I am getting married there June 1, 2013. I am stuck on decor for the tables. This is the semi private dinner, correct? Do you know what of that decor is provided?

As far as I know this is the private dinner at the plantation...the semi-private dinner is at Mammee Bay.  As for decor, she was very clear in the e-mail that no decor is included and that the decor in these pictures was all brought in by the wedding party.

#19 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
                  • 270 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:43 PM

For the plantation, I know that it is $500 for 2 hours and $1000 for 4 hours. How much is it per person? Is it  $10.50  per person even if its over 40 people or does it cost $55 per person when it is 41+ people? Thanks in advance for all the help!!!

#20 Loreal30

Loreal30
                    • 234 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jessica Correa 

For the plantation, I know that it is $500 for 2 hours and $1000 for 4 hours. How much is it per person? Is it  $10.50  per person even if its over 40 people or does it cost $55 per person when it is 41+ people? Thanks in advance for all the help!!!

Hey! As far as I'm concerned it is $10.50 per person over and above your package allowance....even if you have 50 people. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users