Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nora

Paradisus Palma Real ~ PICTURES!!!

Recommended Posts

Jennifer,

Your pictures are so great!!!! I leave in 9 days I am so excited!!

I hope you are having a great time..

 

Just a quick question, does the resort steam your wedding dress for you?

 

Talk to you soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful pictures Nora!

 

And Jennifer, you looked gorgeous!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay521 View Post
Jennifer,
Your pictures are so great!!!! I leave in 9 days I am so excited!!
I hope you are having a great time..

Just a quick question, does the resort steam your wedding dress for you?

Talk to you soon!
Thankss!!! No the resort does not steam dresses. My dress did not need it. I had a dress that traveled very well. You will love it down here. The cake tasted soooooooo yummmmmmy!!!!!

Oh yea one more thing bring lots of sunblock. I am not fair skinned by any means and i got pretty red, as did everyone in my group even my mother who tans all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010 View Post
Thankss!!! No the resort does not steam dresses. My dress did not need it. I had a dress that traveled very well. You will love it down here. The cake tasted soooooooo yummmmmmy!!!!!

Oh yea one more thing bring lots of sunblock. I am not fair skinned by any means and i got pretty red, as did everyone in my group even my mother who tans all the time.

Congrats again Jenn...I can't wait to read your review!! Quick question about the cake...what kind did you pick? Did you get to taste them before making your final choice? I hadn't even considered the cake flavor until you said yours was so delicious. Thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy0716 View Post
Congrats again Jenn...I can't wait to read your review!! Quick question about the cake...what kind did you pick? Did you get to taste them before making your final choice? I hadn't even considered the cake flavor until you said yours was so delicious. Thanks!!
We did not get to taste them before hand. The top and bottom layer's were vanilla and the middle layer was chocolate. I will try and get a review up by the end of this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×