Photo

desperate -Need passport welcome book and pretravel brochure!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jeninesmom

jeninesmom
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:53 AM

I'm about to scream...my arm actually aches from being online so long. I have read and read and searched and searched. All the links I find are from 2008 and dont work anymore. I want to do a pre travel brochure for the Riviera Maya and make some passport welcome books.
    My daughter Jenine's wedding, Secrets Capri April 12th 2010 My son Joel's wedding, August 21 2010!

#2 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
    • 473 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:27 PM

There is a thread on here I was just reading it the other day. I will try to find it for you. Also you can PM a moderator.

#3 jeninesmom

jeninesmom
      • 74 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:36 PM

Thank you! I dont need it anymore. I took a couple and put them together and made one for a pre travel book. it was TORTURE LOL

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TLC4Rock
        There is a thread on here I was just reading it the other day. I will try to find it for you. Also you can PM a moderator.

My daughter Jenine's wedding, Secrets Capri April 12th 2010 My son Joel's wedding, August 21 2010!

#4 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
        • 196 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:51 PM

Can you post it on here Thanks!!
          Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#5 jeninesmom

jeninesmom
          • 74 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:23 PM

Its not very good! I dont know how to post a link. It is a ppx file, power point 7. I cant upload it.

#6 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
            • 473 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jeninesmom
              Its not very good! I dont know how to post a link. It is a ppx file, power point 7. I cant upload it.

You need more post to upload the template....keep posting we are waiting! :-)

Or you can take a pictures and upload to photobucket or shutterfly and post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users