Hi, I am the mother of the bride

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 edielynne

• 150 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:10 AM

Hoping to get some tips on decorating for a chocolate brown and clover green wedding. I have been doing alot of research on do it yourself projects and hope to be able to share what I have found so far with everyone. We are on a strict budget so any ideas would be great!
    Mother of the Bride

#2 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:25 PM

Welcome im sure you will find lots of inspiration around here.Chocolate brown and green sounds very nice.What have you done so far?

#3 edielynne

• 150 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:28 PM

I have made my own pocketfold invitations with 4 inserts, sparkling cider labels, 2 types of favor boxes and hershey bar wrappers.
        Mother of the Bride

#4 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:42 PM

Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#5 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:05 PM

Welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#6 Littleone77

• 157 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:38 PM

Welcome!!! I know you will find a lot! That is the great thing about this website!

#7 Jackie22

• 336 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:05 PM

My colors are chocolate brown & Lime green. Found great (inexpensive) save the dates on shutterfly. Doing white hydrageas and with lime green accent flowers in short square vases. Found great invites from Green Kangaroo, they let you custom pick your colors of the design to any color you would like. Tried to get all lime green maracas but ran into a problem so went with all different colors. Ordering cookied as favors from Beau Coup the cookie icing can be chosen so I will make them lime green & brown.

Hope this helps! Happy Planning!

#8 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:27 PM

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your daughter's engagement! 2 of my colors are chocolate brown and apple green, and it is quite easy finding these colors for different projects. Good luck with all the planning!
                Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#9 ourvm

• 211 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:56 PM

Welcome to this forum! You will love the DIY sub forum - there are so many great templates and ideas that brides and Mother of Brides have posted - I'm sure you will be inspired. Enjoy planning.

#10 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:00 AM

welcome to the forum
                    July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users