FI is picking up my WB right now!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 SusanK

SusanK
  • VIP Member
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:54 PM

Beautiful Jaime...you're right...it matches perfectly. My WBs came in last Friday, but for now they are staying at the jewelers (I'd be too tempted if they were at home)!
    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#12 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:03 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by akh
      i had to try mine on obviously, to make sure it fit, but i didn't want to wear it until the wedding. i wanted that to be the first time i wore it - that way it was more "special" when he put it on. can you tell yourself that so you won't be tempted? lol
      Haha, unfortunately no. I'm too tempted and Martin is telling me to go for it! I said "wouldn't that look weird if i have both on and you're wearing nothing?" so he wants to wear his for a night too. LMAO It would so be our luck that we'd run into someone we knew.

BUT I promise to take it off when I get home!!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Susan101207
        Beautiful Jaime...you're right...it matches perfectly. My WBs came in last Friday, but for now they are staying at the jewelers (I'd be too tempted if they were at home)!
        At least you've only got 2 months, I've got 2 years! lol

And thank you for the compliment.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:47 PM

Bleh, fever's still up so looks like dinner is a no-go anyways. Mono sucks

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#15 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by akh
            i had to try mine on obviously, to make sure it fit, but i didn't want to wear it until the wedding. i wanted that to be the first time i wore it - that way it was more "special" when he put it on. can you tell yourself that so you won't be tempted? lol
            Umm... didn't you get your wedding band like a week before you left?? Or wait, weren't they brought to your resort from a guest who could pick them up in time? lol. Am I imagining things??!
            Happily Married since May 9, 2008
            Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#16 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:31 PM

Looks great!! Pefect match.

#17 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 06:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                Bleh, fever's still up so looks like dinner is a no-go anyways. Mono sucks
                hope you are feeling better... fight the urge to wear it, I agree with Ann, putting it on should be special when you get married

#18 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 06:45 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beachbride
                  hope you are feeling better... fight the urge to wear it, I agree with Ann, putting it on should be special when you get married

lol, that was just for that night. Since we didn't end up going out, it went back in the box. It was so fun wearing it for a little while tho!!! See you in 2 years dear friend!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users