Sign in to follow this  
abyf121

Any Ceiba del Mar Brides?

Jillian, the same thing happened to us!  We kept calling the hotel and they say both Paola and Diana are on VACATION until Friday and the Sales Managers says he doesn't know anything. We are so upset, all of our guests have booked hotel and flights already. Let me know if you find out anything more. 

I called them this morning and some guy answered he said they will be in at 10am. I am MST so that must be 10am Central time.  What are guys thinking of doing? Are you going to switch hotels? All of this is so new to me, I am still sick over it. If you would like to privately talk, please let me know.  

Jillian and Tiff -

UGH I'm so sorry to hear you are going through this!!  I would have never in a million years thought this could happen w/ Ceiba.  I hope you guys get things straightened out.  If you want advice on other hotels (I looked at many during my scouting trips) - I'd be happy to offer suggestions...

Does anyone know what the policy will be for weddings BEFORE the date in late March?? Will there be "clothing-optional guests" during my early March wedding?? Yikes.

I went to book my wedding there this week and found out about it! I've had my heart set on Ceiba since summer! I would love any other suggestions!! I really don't want to do it at one of the big resorts!

Originally Posted by jlynne View Post

I went to book my wedding there this week and found out about it! I've had my heart set on Ceiba since summer! I would love any other suggestions!! I really don't want to do it at one of the big resorts!

LE REVE, hands down.

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/73510/del-sol-photography-hotel-lereve-bdwf-promotion

That makes me so sad.  We had such an amazing wedding week at Ceiba and absolutely loved that hotel. We had envisioned going back there in years to come to celebrate our anniversary with friends and family..  such a loss. Ceiba and their staff are amazing.... I just hope it's not true :(  So sorry especially to the brides planning to get marred there.  Le Reve is amazing---much smaller but gorgeous and close to Playa, which is nice.  Best of luck to you all...

Hello everybody!

As a Ceiba del Mar lover and also a preferred vendor I am also so surprise with this news. I set a meeting next week to check the possibilities we have for the brides we are supporting that will get married after March. I will keep you posted.

In case you need any suggestion of other options of hotels, please send me the profile of your group, number of guests, if you have kids or not, if you are looking for all incluse plans or EP and I will send a list of hotels and contacts that fits with your guests.

My email is glavor@planner1events.com. feel free to send your doubts and I will do my best to help you!

Warmest regards from sunny Riviera Maya.

Gabi Lavor