Photo

Wedding Review Dec. 7/09 - Majestic Elegance/Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 lovelytlc

lovelytlc
  • 192 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:35 PM

wow..your price for everything was great. i would definitely come out cheaper this way. i am going to look into them.

#22 shae

shae
    • 308 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

LOVE the cake and the table setting!

#23 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
      • 436 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:18 PM

Everything looks great!

#24 *~Tara~*

*~Tara~*
        • 56 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:15 AM

Thanks everyone! The website is www.jellyfishrestaurant.com and you can contact them directly from the site. They emailed me back and forth from the email address, jellyfishrestaurant@gmail.com

Good luck!

And Kelly, your photos were breathtaking! I particularly love the TTD shots!! Your wedding looked beautiful!

#25 khomac

khomac
          • 380 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by *~Tara~*
            And Kelly, your photos were breathtaking! I particularly love the TTD shots!! Your wedding looked beautiful!
            Haha, thanks Tara :)

I only had 1/2 a wedding. If you take a look through the album, you'll notice the bride isn't in any of the dinner or dancing pictures And it wasn't because I was camera shy! I was sick and spent the night in the room.

But thank you! It means a lot to me :)
            Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
            Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#26 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
            • 280 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by khomac
              Haha, thanks Tara :)

I only had 1/2 a wedding. If you take a look through the album, you'll notice the bride isn't in any of the dinner or dancing pictures And it wasn't because I was camera shy! I was sick and spent the night in the room.

But thank you! It means a lot to me :)
              Go back and do it all again for anniversary! Sorry you were sick though! :o(

#27 cristina2011

cristina2011
              • 46 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

Tara,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this review! My fiancĀ© and I have pretty much narrowed it down to the Jellyfish, and I think your post just confirms our desire to be married there! I too have had troubles with the wedding coordinators at the Majestic, which is really disappointing since I had my heart set on marrying there.

Do you mind me asking how much your Photosouvenir was?? I too emailed them but they never got back to me! Did the Jellyfish also supply your flowers?? How long of a drive was it from the Majestic to the Jellyfish??

Thank you so much for everything!!
                Cristina

#28 mdb

mdb
                • 190 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:38 PM

OH Your pictures are beautiful! Can I ask where you found the brown napkins for on the tables? I"m looking for them!

Thanks

#29 BrideMichele

BrideMichele
                  • 247 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:26 PM

Wow Tara! It sounds like you had an awesome wedding! The pics are fantastic!

May I ask how much Pastor York cost? As well, what forms of payment does the Jelly Fish take as I am considering changing my wedding to that location?

#30 *~Tara~*

*~Tara~*
                    • 56 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:49 PM

Cristina, I got your email and just sent you a response. Let me know if you have any more questions!

mdb, the napkins were supplied by the Jellyfish. I paid a fee, and they decorated everything so I didn't need to bring any of that stuff down with me.

BrideMichele, Pastor York cost $300 US. Totally worth it. He was wonderful. We paid Jellyfish with a Mastercard. I'm sure they would've taken cash, and possibly travellers checks, but send them an email to be sure. Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users