ashleed
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 07:23 PM

Beautiful pics! Congrats!

#12 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:08 PM

Congratulations!! So glad everything worked out & you had the wedding of your dreams! I love your centerpieces & cake!

#13 Littleone77

Littleone77
      • 157 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:27 AM

Glad it all worked out!!!!

#14 roo66

roo66
        • 1,001 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:17 PM

I feel in love with the jellyfish when another bride posted her pictures.Your cake looks very high end and the centrepieces simple and beautiful.
          Can you reveal the total cost of the wedding and reception im sure others would find it useful with there decision making.
          Congratulations x

#15 *~Tara~*

*~Tara~*
          • 56 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:22 PM

Thanks everyone! The total cost from the Jellyfish (ie. not including pastor york, photography), was $1907 Canadian. This included the cost of the firedancers ($350), meal ($35 per person- keep in mind we were only 11 people), transportation to and from the resort, cake, ceremony and reception set up and decorations, alcohol, and appetizers.

#16 khomac

khomac
            • 380 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 08:57 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by *~Tara~*
              Thanks everyone! The total cost from the Jellyfish (ie. not including pastor york, photography), was $1907 Canadian. This included the cost of the firedancers ($350), meal ($35 per person- keep in mind we were only 11 people), transportation to and from the resort, cake, ceremony and reception set up and decorations, alcohol, and appetizers.
              I'm jealous I totally wish I would have gone this route!
              Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
              Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#17 lara&mike

lara&mike
              • 97 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:08 PM

congratulations! Thanks for your review. We are getting married at the jellyfish may 3rd and I am SO excited!! Mayte has been amazing, and i get more and more excited every day. It is such a beautiful place, great choice!! We are staying at the majestic colonial, which is kind of funny. I totally relate! congrats again!

#18 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
                • 473 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:29 PM

Congrats and thanks for the information. I am working with the Jellyfish now trying to lock in details. Thanks for sharing your rates brings down a lot of anxiety for me with budgeting.

#19 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
                  • 280 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

Anyone have contact email for them? The Majestic keeps changing things and adding costs and I am looking into other options. Thanks!

#20 LilRebel

LilRebel
                    • 33 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:39 AM

The Wedding was BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!

I would also love to know how you ladies got in contact with that Restaurant.
                      I'm not sure how many people we will have and what our Reception will be like, but at the same time I don't want to spend all those $$$ in All Inclusive for Drinks, that should be included...I mean, that is one crazy thought!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users