Photo

Help--Villa wanted

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 japonick

japonick
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:31 AM

Hello! I'm really struggling finding a location for our wedding. I have found several locations in Mexico and Dominican Republic that fit our needs and the price is reasonable but the taxes (23% and 18%) make the prices really unreasonable.

I'm looking for a villa that sleeps at least 24 people with a chef on site. I would like a pool, A/C, and beach front property. Does anyone know anything that's available in the US that would meet this need? I don't mind contracting with a florist, wedding coordinator, etc. on my own.

Jennifer

#2 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
    • 334 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:18 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by japonick
      Hello! I'm really struggling finding a location for our wedding. I have found several locations in Mexico and Dominican Republic that fit our needs and the price is reasonable but the taxes (23% and 18%) make the prices really unreasonable.

I'm looking for a villa that sleeps at least 24 people with a chef on site. I would like a pool, A/C, and beach front property. Does anyone know anything that's available in the US that would meet this need? I don't mind contracting with a florist, wedding coordinator, etc. on my own.

Jennifer
      Hi Jennifer,
      I am not sure what your budget is but Bonnet Island Estate is beautiful, it is in south Jersey. Good Luck!
      Bonnet Island Estate - Your Own Private Island for your Wedding

Tanya
      Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#3 inanna

inanna
      • 54 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:24 PM

The private estate we got married at in the Florida Keys can sleep 24. There are two beach houses and two pools. The real estate company can apparently arrange for a private chef. Here's the link (its the first property listed): Vacation Rentals Florida Keys
        Taxes in the Florida Keys are 12.5%.

We ended up hiring a local company, Caribbean Catering, to handle the food for our wedding reception.

#4 ashleed

ashleed
        • 161 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:26 PM

Have you tried VRBO is Vacation Rentals By Owner or Costa Rica Vacation Rentals - Beach Rentals, Luxury Rental Homes, Houses, Villas, Rent a Vacation Home, House, Villa, Condo (although it is in Costa Rica, they have great rates!)

Happy Planning!

#5 vlynnw

vlynnw
          • 6,003 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:17 PM

Here's a site to some villas in Florida Florida Villa Rentals, Florida Villas for Rent

and also some in the outerbanks area
            Outer Banks Wedding Association Vendors
            Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#6 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
            • 246 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:04 PM

Hi ,suitable to 24 people I have few villas in the Riviera Maya- Mexico- , where besides sleeping there, we can organize your wedding there. I dont know how can attach pictures on this message , so please contact me If you are interested .

#7 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
              • 246 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:04 PM

Here some of our villas that can host 30 people and you can use for your wedding!!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by japonick

Jennifer

Attached Files

#8 japonick

japonick
                • 78 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 07:54 PM

Thank You all! We had a death in the family and I haven't had an opportunity to check the site lately. I'll look into all of these links.

Micas--I can't open the attachment you uploaded. I don't have enough points.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users