Sign in to follow this  
JaimeandBrandon

Post your Chuppah pics and inspiration pics!

The bamboo structure/supports & fabric were provided by the resort. I would check w/ your wedding coordinator to find out your options for the ceremony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
The bamboo structure/supports & fabric were provided by the resort. I would check w/ your wedding coordinator to find out your options for the ceremony.
Did you just leave the rods there after the wedding or send it back?

How long was your chuppah? I bought one rod and you are right, so big! I didn't even think I needed two ... duhhah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avong1228 View Post
Did you just leave the rods there after the wedding or send it back?

How long was your chuppah? I bought one rod and you are right, so big! I didn't even think I needed two ... duhhah!
I had 2 curtains, each was 34.5" wide (& 79.5" long) and there was still a little space on the edges of the chuppah so I'm guessing the whole structure was around 6 feet across. Two definitely worked well hanging from the back pole. Maybe check with the wedding coordinator to see how wide their chuppah/canopy is; that way you'll know if you should get a 2nd curtain.

I wanted to keep the curtains so we had them sent back. We left the address w/ the wedding coordinator & used a family member's fedex account to ship them back to the states.

does anyone know how much organza material I need to buy at the fabric store to decorate the canopy?

I am thinking either one strand on each post or enough to go over the canopy so the sun is blocked.

help pls! I am going either tonight or tomorrow because we leave next week. thx