Photo

TORONTO *APRIL* MEETUP - Pickle Barrel Grande Yonge & Eglinton

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 ML23

ML23
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:16 PM

I had a great time and enjoyed meeting you all!! ..can't wait to see how all this planning will finally turn out!

xoxo,
    Myhang
    ***I'm so happy with my photos from EnVogue Photography!!!!! ***

#82 Oryx

Oryx
    • 727 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:18 PM

It was so nice to see you lovely ladies! Sorry I had to leave early -- hopefully we can meet again sometime soon.

#83 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
      • 997 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

It was fun...we'll definitely have to do it again soon! Looking forward to the next one! Good luck on your wedding Myhang! Can't believe it's so soon! Thanks again for bringing my goodies Brandi! Hope everyone had a super Saturday! I got a veil at the Spring Thing Garage Sale for my Bachelourette! AMAZING!

#84 bikegirl

bikegirl
        • Banned
        • 319 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:58 PM

Sounds like there were at least two new attendees! Sorry I missed you ladies! I will definitely try to come to the next one. Sarah or anyone else, you want to head it up? If not, I don't mind organizing again.

I have a restaurant suggestion for next time since many of us are watching our weight. There is a restaurant chain (3 locations) called Fresh. It started out as a juice bar so they still make that but they are well known for their salads, wraps, and rice bowls where everything is made with nutritious and healthy items like veggies, tofu, brown rice, nuts, etc. The 3 locations are all downtown, though - Here's a link to their menu: http://www.freshrest...df/takeaway.pdf

What do you girls think?

#85 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:17 PM

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say it was so great to meet you all. I'm sorry I had to rush out of there but it was a good thing I left when I did, by the time I got home, got us all packed up, dropped the dogs at my dad's and we headed out, we didn't get to London until well after midnight.

I am fine with whatever location for the next meet up. Anything healthy is certainly good for me.

Myhang, I hopoe you have an amazing wedding. You will be a gorgeous bride. I can't wait to hear all about your big day at the next meet up.

#86 Oryx

Oryx
            • 727 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:26 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by bikegirl
              Sounds like there were at least two new attendees! Sorry I missed you ladies! I will definitely try to come to the next one. Sarah or anyone else, you want to head it up? If not, I don't mind organizing again.

I have a restaurant suggestion for next time since many of us are watching our weight. There is a restaurant chain (3 locations) called Fresh. It started out as a juice bar so they still make that but they are well known for their salads, wraps, and rice bowls where everything is made with nutritious and healthy items like veggies, tofu, brown rice, nuts, etc. The 3 locations are all downtown, though - Here's a link to their menu: http://www.freshrest...df/takeaway.pdf

What do you girls think?
              Mmmm, I love Fresh! I'm having lunch there tomorrow actually, lol. I work within walking distance of the Bloor & Spadina one.

I think it's a good idea, but Fresh is not really a good place to have a drink... and us brides need drinks! What do you think? I've only been there for lunch, not in the evening.

Anyways, I'm good with whatever! Looking forward to seeing you all again :)

#87 bikegirl

bikegirl
              • Banned
              • 319 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:37 PM

^ I guess it wouldn't make sense for them to have healthy food then also fruity drinks and beer. They should at least offer organic and/or gluten free beer. Lol!

Okay, I'll try to think of something else. If anyone has ideas, post it up! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users